*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/813421-Mewtwos-Big-Gain/cid/188130-Big-Decisions
by Drakin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #813421
Mewtwo is board. So, when he starts to gain weight, he decides to push it to the extreme.
Chapter #1

Big Decisions

    by: Drakin
Mewtwo was board. This was not one of those absence of things to do board, no, it was one of those "I'm-missing-something-important-in-my-life" kind of boards.

He got up from the sofa and half walked half floated over to the kitchen. He reflected on how, even though he was now recognized as the first Pokemon citizen, had his own house, and worked for Prof. Oak as a lab assistant, he still felt that he wanted to do something with his free time.

As he pulled out the makings of a ham and cheese sandwich, he reflected on just how much he had changed, as well. Since Jessy, James, and Meowth has left Team Rocket a month before the organization crumbled away, and thanks to Mewtwo who vouched for them, the were given full pardons for ever being in the team. Recently they had started their own pokemon Gym right there in Pallet Town.

Meowth, in gratitude, had been coming over to Mewtwos home for the past month and a half to teach him about human culture and to help him begin to speak English like himself. For even though Mewtwo could convey his thoughts on a level deeper than words, it made people more comfortable around him if he would speak to them instead of using his psychic powers. But only a few days ago, after Meowths session with him, Meowth had announced that Mewtwo know knew just as much about humans as he did. There was simply nothing more to teach.

Mewtwo sat back on the couch, after finishing the sandwich, remembering that, that was not all that had changed about himself recently. He had become more calm. He respected others, humans and pokemon alike, for their accomplishments.

He awoke suddenly, he hadn't even noticed it when his remembrances had slipped into dreams. As he tried to get up he noticed that his center of weight had shifted. Looking down he realized what was wrong. his stomach (or equivalent there of) had bulged out around four inches. He quickly teleported upstairs to the bathroom, Mewtwo knew he must have put on some weight, even though he didn't look like it his normal weight was usually 268 pounds, but upon stopping on the counter it shot up to 318 pounds! A fifty pound weight gain since that morning. There was only one pokemon he knew of that would pull such a prank.

<MEW!> he bellowed.

The small pink cat-like creature appeared

*Translated

*Yes?* she asked in her syrupy sweet voice she used whenever she was in trouble.
<What did you do this time?>
*What ever do you mean?*
<This!> he said pointing to his enlarged gut, <I know you're behind it so own up already.>
*Ok fine I did it*
<Why?>
*Because you look so mush cuter with a bit of a belly on you and I happen to know that over weight people tend to be happier*

Mewtwo thought about this and realized he did feel happier. As well as warm an comfortable.

<You're right. I DO feel better!>

He thought about this and decided if this little gain made him feel this much better, what if he gained more?

<Mew, will you help me gain weight?>

Mew was a bit taken aback by this but agreed

<OK then let's get started>

*Hold on there. there are other types of bigness you could enjoy too, ya know?*


Which path will Mewtwo choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Over eating (sped up)

2. Gas inflation

3. Water inflation

4. Soft drink inflation

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakin (UN: drakin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/813421-Mewtwos-Big-Gain/cid/188130-Big-Decisions