*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Brad
  2. A loud noise
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/821504-Random-Growth/cid/190383-Meet-Brad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #821504
Just a story about a person who randomly grows. Please add if you read.
This choice: "Brad!? Is everything ok?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet Brad

    by: RandomWriter
First, a little about brad. Your one of those lucky people who have never been to a gym, yet still have a body to drive most girls crazy. On the outside, people think you are a nice guy, the kind who always thinks before he acts. In truth, you have a real dark spot where your heart should be, but never feel like showing it.

"Everythings alright Mom, looks like a asteroid or somthing hit in the back..." You climb into the hole, hot earth all around you. You make your way down to the oddly glowing green cube and reach a hand out to grasp the cube.

The second you touch the cube's smooth oddly cool surface, you feel an odd sensation through your whole body.

You have the following choices:

1. You pass out (instant growrth)

2. The sensation continues (slow growth"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RandomWriter (UN: regulator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RandomWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/821504-Random-Growth/cid/190383-Meet-Brad