*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/239299-A-planThat-might-work
by Xias
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #854910
The girls from the various Power Rangers shows become gigantic!
This choice: MMPR Season 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A plan..That might work!?

    by: Lick A Palm
Zed rested back in his common throne and looked down to the ones standing below him. It was always the same thing every plan he had. The rangers would find some new and improved way to stop him, no matter how powerful his monsters were. Holding his Z topped staff at a slight angle and running his free hand over it he thought deeply. Think of a new twisted way to strike down on Angel Grove and the rangers. Then as his state of mind was begging to dwell deeper into the evil resides, his train was broken. By a loud, high-pitched, annoying crackle of a laugh.

Zed turned his head ever so slightly and watched as Rita entered into the room. The mist looming just above the floor spreading out and whisking off in another direction as she walked in a hustle. Her long heavy robes making a hard swish sound with each stride she took. Just being in the room for mere seconds she started to complain the second her gaze rested on Zed.

"What are you just sitting there for!? We have to think of a way to destroy the Power Rangers!"

"Woman, Will you quiet down and let me think!!! I'm bound to come up with a new plan sooner or later!"

"Well so far, the only thing I've seen from you Zed. Is nothing but failure!!! I'm about ready to go down to Angle Grove and take care of it all myself!"

"Well then...Rita why don't you go do that! While you're down there why don't you rid us of their Zords as well, Heck you could even destroy Zordon. Because we all know Rita your plans are just so grand and they always work out! Oh wait...The Power Rangers are still here!!!!"

Rita fed up with Zed's taunts turned away and lifted her robe slightly. Enough for her to walk away faster than normal. However before taking her leave from the room she obtained her staff.

Moments later, Rita was on the outskirts of Angle Grove, resting in a rocky area as she paced back and forth. Taking a second to bite her nail idly as she thought of how she could get back at Zed. Then it hit her, She had the power to do it, she would just have to destroy the Ranger's source of power before she did any damage to Angel Grove. Why hadn’t she thought of this before? With an sinister laugh and a quick whip of her wand, Rita was off. Not only to destroy the command center of the power rangers, but to finish off Angle grove as well. That would show Zed who could come up with a better plan.

Sitting in their common area of their hang out, The power rangers were having a laid back conversation about how things had been so calm in Angel grove lately. Tommy looked down to his watch and then smiled before standing up and nodding to everyone before taking his leave.

"I'll catch you guys later, With how quiet it's been I think I'm going to go and check on Zordon and Alpha."

Everyone said their good-byes and Tommy quickly made his way outside, then making sure the coast was clear, Tommy teleported to the command center. As his line of sight became less of a blur and Tommy felt his feet on the hard metal of the command center hall way, he began walking towards the main core of the center. The door looked blasted ad charred and Tommy's eyes opened wide in shock. Grabbing of the slightly gapped door, Tommy pulled away the left panel of the door and made his way inside the core. Everything was destroyed, everything. It was as if a tornado hit and made sure to stick around to add insult to injury. Zordon was nowhere to be found and Alpha was in bits and pieces all over the room. Rushing over to the head of Alpha, Tommy poked it a few times before it buzzed half to life.

"Oh...Tommy...Thank goodness."

"Alpha! What happened here?!"

"R--Rita came, I don't know how she found us...But it was like nothing we've ever seen before, She had new found anger...She sent us to Ruin Tommy. I..I...Don't know how you are going to stop her. Zordon was taken away after Rita did the dirty work...And without him. You won't be able to active your powers...or the zords Tommy!"

"...Alpha, There has to be some way to stop Rita! Something, C'mon Alpha stay with me!"

"T--T--Tommy...There might be a way...you need to use whatever power is left in the control board and summon another...Maybe whoever you can get...will be able to help..."

"But Alpha...Who do I pick, How do I pick?! How do I know it will be someone who can help!!!"

"Don't worry Tommy...You may not have your powers...but you still have the heart of a ranger and you will know..."

With that, the flashing buzz of Alpha's head censors clicked off and Alpha was silent. Without wasting another moment, Tommy rushed over to the somewhat ruined control panel and felt out which buttons to press. Then hitting a large red button near the middle of the panel, the entire area exploded in a hail of sparks. Tommy dived away, covering his head as the sparks hit his bare arms. Lifting his head after the burning in his arms died down, Tommy lifted up to a sitting position.

"On no...It didn't work...And now it's only a Matter of time before Rita attacks Angel Grove and we won't be able to---"

Tommy was cut off as the tube in which Zordon would normally be in lit up with a new found light. Then the light grew bigger as it filled the entire room. Tommy had to turn his eyes to slits as a figure walked down from the steps to Zordon's tube. Then light dimmed and Tommy could make out the figure. It was male and seemed to be rather tall. He looked to be a normal human...only his ears seemed long and sharper than most. His eyes were a mixing blue color and his attire wasn't uncommon for someone in Angel Grove. Tommy stood up and walked a few feet closer.

"Are...Are you here to help?

"... ... ...That I am... Tommy."

The other rangers were just leaving their hang out, When the ground began to tremble lightly. Then as the small earthquakes grew in power, The rangers could see some of the cars in the parking lot lifting from the ground from the quakes. There was a loud pitched scream and the Rangers looked up into the sky. There...Was Rita, Only now she was 500 times her normal size. She must have used her staff on herself again, only this time it had a much greater effect. Rita's large foot slammed down onto a near by van, The van was lost in an instance and the only thing left was a flat piece of scarp metal in a rather large ditch in the middle of the road. People were running all over trying to escape the walking feet of Rita, but it was useless, they just couldn't avoid their doom. With another loud and hard quake Rita was upon the rangers. Looking down at them with a menacing grin. Jason took a step forward and looking back at the others, They took the stance as if there were about to transform, but nothing happened...Then they were all over took in a shadow as Rita lifted her foot...

You have the following choices:

1. The end of the other rangers?

*Noteb*
2. A light of hope as Rita is stopped?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lick A Palm (UN: jetslasher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/239299-A-planThat-might-work