*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/331187-Kimberly-trying-to-fight-off-the-evil
by Xias
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #854910
The girls from the various Power Rangers shows become gigantic!
This choice: They decide to morph and try to talk her out of it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kimberly trying to fight off the evil...

    by: Xias
"Alright guys, we gotta get closer to Kimberly to try and talk her out of it, and to do that we gotta morph." Jason said.

"Right." Tommy agreed. "It's morphin' time!"


"Look at all these tiny little people...." the giantess Kimberly boomed as she stomped her way further into the city. They were running in fear of her gigantic feet, one of which crushed a parked car on the sidewalk. "They're so tiny....so small.....but they're still people. Right? I'm supposed to protect them...."

Bulk and Skull watched on from within her hand as Kimberly was seemingly having this moral dilemma.

"We're tiny people too!" Bulk decided to plea.

"Yeah, protect us!" Skull added.

Kimberly turned her huge face back towards the two tiny bullies, and her inquisitive look turned to a glare.

"Why should I protect you two?" Kimberly sneered at them. "All you ever do is pick on people smaller than yourselves. I'm just giving you two a taste of your own medicine."

What does Kimberly decide to do with them?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She decides to squeeze the life out of them.

2. She decides to drop them to the ground and crush them.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xias (UN: xias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/331187-Kimberly-trying-to-fight-off-the-evil