*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855326-Shrunken-Teachers/cid/215734-A-normal-morning-routine
by Taylor
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #855326
10 of the staff at an all girls school accidently get shrunk during a science lesson.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A normal morning routine

    by: Taylor
Your name is Laura Powell, you are 37 and two years ago you graduated with the highest grade possible after doing Bsc Hons Science & Technology

You are now Head of Science and a Chemistry teacher at Roeburgh College.

You are married to Neil who is 38. Neil is a Qualified Flying Instructor in the RAF and works at the RAF base near where you live. You have two sons (Jack & Matthew) and a daughter (Lydia)

Matthew, is 6 and has short brown hair and brown eyes.

Jack, is 8 and has short blond hair and blue eyes.

Lydia, is 16 and has long brown hair and brown eyes. She is a beautiful girl and loves to party with her friends.
--------------------------------------------------
As the numbers click over to 7am your alarm sounds. After a few seconds you turn over and switch it off.
You get up and have a shower and go downstairs into the kitchen.
Getting a bowl you pour yourself a bowl of cheerios and sit down at the table looking through the morning mail. You find a letter addressed to you and open it eagerly as it is from your friend who is on holiday in Spain. As you are reading your daughter comes into the kitchen.
"Morning dear." you say between mouthfuls of cereal.
"Morning mum." Lydia replies as she goes over to the fridge and pours herself a glass of orange juice. She then puts two slices of bread into the toaster and waits patiently for it to toast.

You finish your breakfast and put your dish into the dishwasher.
"Right I'll see you this evening dear. you say to your daughter as you go down the hallway and put your shoes on.
You pick up your briefcase and step out onto the drive.
Unlocking your car you put the briefcase onto the seat and close the car door.
You start the engine and turn the car round and then drive down the long drive to the main road.

You have the following choice:

1. Arriving at your place of work (college)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Taylor (UN: vat69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taylor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855326-Shrunken-Teachers/cid/215734-A-normal-morning-routine