*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/2404760-Someone-knocked-on-the-door
by Grennd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #855553
Various items capable of altering the ages of people are introduced, wreaking havoc.
This choice: Someone knocked on the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Someone knocked on the door

    by: Jonathan
Henry got up and looked through the peephole in the door. It was his "work" buddy Jared. He opened the door and Jared welcomed himself with rage.

"Why didn't you tell us you were doing another job?" He asked.

"Because I needed money fast." Henry said

"We had a full on plan. Just because you have magical powers don't mean shit. It's either we all work or youre out." He said.

"Fine, just calm down. What was your plan?"

"Do you promiss to work with us?"

"Yea, anything for money."

Jared pulled up the blueprints of a bank on his phone. He pointed out two places; the daycare and the janitor closet.

"Ok so what we were thinking is that you can apply for a job as a janitor, then sneak us in when it's late at night."

"That is a horrible idea. There are guards late at night at that bank."

"Fine what's your idea Mr. Magic?"

"We get one of the guys to get the janitor job, but they will leave their "son" in the daycare till it starts to get late. That is when I will climb through the vents that lead into the vault. That is when I take the money and get out."

"Your plan is just about you again."

"Both of your plans are trash, but we need to choose one." Someone at the door said.

Henry turned over and saw his other work friend Gary.

"So how are we going to decide?"

"Flip a coin. Heads for going to the daycare, tails for becoming janitors."

Gary pulled out a coin and flipped it. He grabbed it mid air and turned it. It landed on

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Heads

*Noteb*
2. Tails

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonathan (UN: jonathan_davis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grennd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/2404760-Someone-knocked-on-the-door