*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3 inches
  2. height?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/856278-shrinking-with-male-stars/cid/925597-3-inches
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #856278
a newer and hopefully more active version of shrinking at celeb swimming etc.
This choice: 3 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

3 inches

    by: Unknown
you look around and find yourself near the right rear wheel of a maids cart, you wonder how big you are so you go up to the wheel and measure yourself against it, you know for a fact that the wheels are 3 inches in diameter and you are just as big as it, so you must be 3 inches tall, you hear the maid coming so you run and hide under a potted plant. The maid does not see you and walks away. You look around and notice that you are also near 2 doors, one is marked M. Shanks, and the other is a.kutcher. You guess that M . Shanks is Michael Shanks, the actor from star gate sg-1, and that a.kutcher is Ashton kutcher, from the punked series, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. go into micheal shanks room

*Noteb*
2. go into ashton kutchers room

3. continue down the hall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Writinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/856278-shrinking-with-male-stars/cid/925597-3-inches