*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866109-Kevin-and-Kell/cid/272163-Voices-from-the-shadows
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #866109
A furry vore story based on a popular comic strip involving a wolf married to a rabbit.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Voices from the shadows

    by: Sage
"Listen I said I was sorry, alright!" you yell at the odd shapes outside the shaft of light which is pinning you to a chair, with a little help from a few straps across your abdomen, knees, and elbows.

"Well sorry isn't going to cut it. Do you know how illegal it is for you to be here, on this world?" asked the voice of an older woman, who's shadowy form moved in and out of focus to your eyes as she seemed to sway from side to side.

"Not really no. I mean I wasn't intending on coming here in the first place," you complain to the figure as it moves around you.

"Then why did you end up here?" it demands.

"Because somebody created a Heisenberg/Pournelle bridge and forgot that you have to clamp the far end down using a tetrion beacon, otherwise it will fluctuate around the local space looking for any source of tetrions, which happened to be present in a multidimensional interface terminal that I was using to...well it doesn't matter what I was using it for, and if you want me gone then just point me in the direction of the nearest off-world transport," you retort, hoping they don't question too closely what you were doing at such a terminal in the middle of your planet's night cycle.

You needn't have worried though, as most of the shapes, including the one that had been talking to you, begin to mumble on the other side of the room in the darkest corner. Their voices are accented oddly so you can't make out most of what they're saying, but the terms homosapien, the homeworld, and disaster of unparalleled proportions seem to crop up a lot, making you somewhat nervous. You really weren't here through any choice of your own, and you just want to get home, or at least to some place where you can live comfortably.

"Hey, I can hear some of what you're saying, so how about cluing me into the rest you, uhh. That reminds who exactly are you people?" you ask, realizing you've never seen one of your captors up close. You woke up tied to this chair after passing out due to interdimensional travel strains. Those strains might also explain the hominid forms that seem to walk just like... The lights snap on at that moment and you look at your captors for the first time....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You scream and faint

2. Giant bird people. Been there done that. Now untie me!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sage (UN: star_sage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawnbringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866109-Kevin-and-Kell/cid/272163-Voices-from-the-shadows