*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting a nudist beach
  2. Stranded
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/868830-Escape-From-Vore-Island/cid/208044-Starting-a-nudist-beach
by Jaedon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #868830
Stranded on an island of Vore, survive. Easy, no?
This choice: Dry your clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Starting a nudist beach

    by: Jaedon
You only have one set of clothes. You want them dry. Besides, if one of your friends came looking for you, staying where you are may make it easier for them to find you.

You drop your shirt on the dry and hot white sand, then remove your trousers, boxers, then socks and lay them all out.

You brush off the wet sand stuck to your skin and sit down, waiting and hoping for your clothes to dry quickly enough for you to be dressed before anyone did find you in your birth suit.

The sun is quite relaxing, only so because it is starting to make you feel faint from the sheer heat of it.

Your clothes dry quickly but you feel too dizzy to move and want to sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Sleep

2. Get dressed, move on

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jaedon (UN: irenicuz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaedon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/868830-Escape-From-Vore-Island/cid/208044-Starting-a-nudist-beach