*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/246360-Those-are-some-nice-GDs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: found herself lifted up in Bob's closed hand  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Those are some nice GD's

    by: Unknown
Victoria felt dizzy, the speed which Bob picked her up almost overwhelming. Bob opened up his hand palm up just below his own chest. The sudden move left Victoria sprawling face up on his palm, holding to the sides of his hands, afraid of falling. Immediately Bob starting probing her chest with the index finger of his other hand. "Oh, yeah, those are nice!"
"Bob, you fucking bastard, stop this now!" Victoria tried to push the finger away, but Bob easily brushed her attempts out of the way. She pleaded with Bob to stop. Bob ignored her, still continuing to caress her breasts with his finger. Victoria...

You have the following choices:

1. bites his palm.

2. finds herself starting to enjoy Bob's touch

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/246360-Those-are-some-nice-GDs