*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Um.....hi?
  2. Right
  3. The vent not taken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/2935006-Umhi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: an eighteen year old male student who is there as part of a tour  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Um.....hi?

    by: Joseraph0
Luckily Victoria didn't land too hard, but the impact did leave her slightly dizzy. Beforre she could figure out wherrre she landed a large clamping sound was heard and her view became dark.
"So what did you think? Interested in the field of science?" a older man had said to a young man next to him.
"Well, it does seem pretty interesting and some of these weird science stuff you guys are researching looks pretty badass." The young man replied.
"Hehe, well thanks for at least coming over to consider what to major in? Tell your mom I said hi alight, Joey."
"Sure sure. I'll tell her." Joey replied back reaching for the briefcase he left on the desk. "Which way do I go again to get out of this place?"
"Just go down the hall and then take a right and you'll be at the entrance." the older man had instructed seeing the boy walk off.
As he was about to return back to work Bob came lightly running towards him.
"Hey Mark! Where did that kid go?"
"Uhh, my nephew? He was just leaving to go home. I brought him here cause he was interested in becoming a scientist. Why do you need him?" Mark curious as to why Bob wanted to see where he was going.
"Ahh, um well I just saw some kid on the camera feed and was a little worried that he kinda snuck in. Oh well. Never mind then." Bob had dejectedly responded. Victoria had managed to slip away from him, but figured that he could still shrink Hailey when she got back. 'No use crying over spilled milk.'

Victoria wasn't faring any better since she was bouncing around in the dark place she was in. She was scared that was being taken away somewhere horrible or that Bob had finally caught her. She could only wait for her inevitable fate. After what seemed like 30 mins of tumbling around, she had felt that whatever she was in had stopped moving. Suddenly, two clicking sounds were heard and a bright light washed over her. Closing her eyes from the bright light she heard a loud gasp promptly followed with a "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
When she opened here eyes she was staring at the giant face of a young man with a shocked expression.

At this point Victoria decided to.....

You have the following choices:

1. Ask him for help.

*Noteb*
2. Make a run for it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joseraph0 (UN: joseraph0090 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/2935006-Umhi