*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/3171490-remained-their-normal-size
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: remained their normal size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

remained their normal size

    by: BernieF15
As the light cascaded on Victoria slowly faded and her figure dwindling down, we didn't take one thing into account. We didn't take into account clothing, when we shrank animals we didn't think that at all. We'll see what happens and probably have to add a new problem into our experiments. We saw a pile of clothes on the floor.
"I'm going inside to find her" Hailey said "and Bob turn off all the screens"
As she said that all the guys groaned as they were going to miss the best chance to see Victoria in all her naked glory. Hailey went inside the room and went to the pile of clothes. "Where is she?" she thought to herself. As she looked in her lab coat, pants, and blouse she saw the last bit that she might be hiding in. She saw Victoria's bra "God I know she has a great rack, as everyone always kept saying, but I never knew how big she is. She might be trapped in her bra anyway" She lifted the bra and saw the size "36DD, god damn she is big" she thought and saw Victoria getting up.
"Hailey, down here" Victoria said though she sounded high pitched.
"Hop on" Hailey said as she put her hand down for Victoria to get on, she was a little hesitate, but climbed on.
"How are you feeling?" Hailey asked concerned and looking to see if anything is out of place
"Apart from looking like Barbie right now, I feel fine" Victoria said while spinning around.
"Barbie has nothing on you girl" Hailey told Victoria. Honestly though seeing Victoria's body right now, my god, besides those big breasts on her that are shrunken but still proportionally big, she has some wide hips, a very nice ass, and a thin waist. Her hourglass figure and height right now make her look like a Barbie Doll, but she is way more than any barbie doll, how did her clothes hide so much?
I was brought back from my thoughts when the room started going red.

"What's going on?!" as they heard sirens and lights blaring. Suddenly the machine started again and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. shrunk Hailey

*Noteb*
2. Grew Victoria to normal size

*Noteb*
3. Victoria and Hailey's bodies started changing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BernieF15 (UN: bernief15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/3171490-remained-their-normal-size