*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amnesia
  2. Yellow girlz
  3. Program?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873350-Cartoon-females-expand/cid/246449-Amnesia
by fedzi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #873350
Cartoon females expand in many ways.
This choice: Lisa Simpson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amnesia

    by: Unknown
Lisa was an average 8 year old girl who always known the signs of obesity first hand her father was overweight.

As Lisa walked to school she was wondering if her fathers weight problem was going to affect her when she would be older. But she was a vegetarian and there would be very little chance.

Until one day when she did walk to school and she sliped on a puddle that was in the middle of the sidewalk she fell and hit her head.

A neighbor saw what happened and called an ambulance.

Moments later Lisa was at the hospital with a bump on her head and she was suffering from amnesia.

"Hi everybody!" Dr. Nick said

"Hi Dr. Nick" Homer and Bart said

"Hi, uhh..." Lisa couldn't remember the doctors name.

"This is a classic case of amnesia," Dr. Nick said ,"Try and have her remember whatever she can remember."

Bart was thinking, "I would like to see Lisa gain a lot of weight while she is in this state it will remind me of that Bourne Identity movie."

You have the following choices:

1. Take Lisa To Krusty Burger

2. Take Lisa To The Ice Cream Shop

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fedzi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873350-Cartoon-females-expand/cid/246449-Amnesia