*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eating
  2. Your idea 3
  3. Something Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/2162905-Eating
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #873764
You are Rhonda, on a quest to be the biggest girl around! You add and I'll give points
This choice: Eating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eating

    by: Unknown
(Writer's shouldn't drink and make additions.)

This is something new. Really new. Sherry'space shifted just like her surroundings. One minute she's walking down the street of the familiar town of Oaksville. Then. BAM. She's somewhere new. A different town. A town that...smelled like food. Her dark locks whipped around with a swish of her head. Food. Food. Everything had something to do or was themed after food. Insurance buildings, clothing stores, bookstores, gyms. Sherry sighed. As a thin woman, others were able to tell that food wasn't her favorite.

They were right. Sherry didn't like the act of eating thus giving her a very minimal pallet to choose from. In other words, Sherry ate like a dang rabbit. And she was proud of it. But enough about her personal life. Sherry had found herself in a new setting. With what appears to have no whereabouts of an exit at the moment. As she fund herself smack dab in the middle of the town.

Well, before she made her first decision. She looked around once more to find the surrounding townsfolk ranging in sizes from plump to super obese and from normal height to nearly a story tall. I guess something like this is bound to happen to the population with a town obsessed with food. The town appearing very modernized like New York.

"Well," Sherry mumbled to herself nearly bumping shoulders with a wheel chair bound man, "I can't just stand here. I need to..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find a hotel to stay at for the night

*Noteb*
2. Grab a bite. I'm starving a little.

*Noteb*
3. Other choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MasterBlaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/2162905-Eating