*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. which one?
  2. readers choice
  3. Shrunken at the mall!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/881032-Super-Shrink-Mall/cid/2776089-which-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bakura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #881032
Shrunk at the mall.
This choice: One of his enemies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

which one?

    by: Mary shrink
Greg the garbage heap: standing at 6ft 7in. he has shaggy dark brown hair that always seems to be in a mess. his fat, hairy body has a very block like shape to it with wide, slumped shoulders and thick arms and legs that have a surprising amount of muscle hidden beneath all that excessive girth. while his bouncing butt always sticks out a bit thanks to it's size, his potato sack belly just sort of melts into his over all shape.
Greg has been a bully all his life, using his size to over power anyone who dared question him.he was never very bright and often forgot or dismissed things he viewed as insignificant. as he grew older, he began using his worsening body odor to torture his victims. and you were one of his favorites. you'd thought you'd finally escaped him when you graduated high school and went to separate colleges, but now here he stands, a massive, putrid smelling, grease covered mountain of hairy flab. and he's WALKING RIGHT TOWARDS YOU!!

rich jock James: standing 6ft 6in. he is sculpted with well defined muscle from head to toe, and he loves to show it off by constantly wearing too tight clothing of all kinds and visiting the gym every day and going for jogs around the city at least twice a day. his thick black hair and bright blue eyes often attracted the ladies, and some guys, but the fact that he rarely washed(believing that a coating of glistening sweat and the strong sent of his natural musk only enhanced his awesomeness.)
when this turned out to be far from the truth, at least as far as the ladies were concerned, one of those ladies tuned to you instead. as all of her friends took to making fun of James and started using you as a comparison, James started seeing you as the reason he couldn't get a date. and thus you got a new bully just as you entered college. there is not a doubt in your mind that he wouldn't take this opportunity to torture you in all kinds of sick and twisted ways if he found you at such an insignificant size. if he found you. at your current size, he could torture you without even realizing it; he wasn't always the most observant, a little too self absorbed to worry about anything else. even now he's too busy looking at his reflection in the store windows to bother looking where he was going, his massive tennis shoes stomping RIGHT AT YOU!!!

or perhaps you'd like someone else: old gym teacher, neighbor with grudge, an ex-, or maybe someone you don't even know existed and yet you offended deeply enough that they thought of you as an enemy.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Greg the garbage heap

*Noteb*
2. rich jock James

*Noteb*
3. someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mary shrink (UN: shayna01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bakura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/881032-Super-Shrink-Mall/cid/2776089-which-one