*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The delivery man
  2. Friends arrive...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/220344-The-delivery-man
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #897084
Gay male vore of all kinds/sizes. Please add on as much/little as you would like, but add!
This choice: It's a delivery man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The delivery man

    by: Pi-Zero
Brad opened the door to a brown uniformed UPS delivery man. The man, "Tom" (according to his name-label) was probably in his mid-thiries, with dark hair and a dark mustache and well trimmed goatee. Brad could see hair peaking above the opening of his shirt, as Tom didn't appear to be wearing an undershirt (it was an awfully hot day). Tom had a gut, but it looked to be as much muscle as it was beer.

"Package for a... Brad... McLaren" Tom's voice rumbled, congenially.

"Ah, yeah, that's me." Brad grinned and signed for the parcel.

You have the following choices:

1. Tom leaves Brad with his package

2. Brad invites Tom in

3. Tom barges in past Brad

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pi-Zero (UN: pizer0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pi-Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/220344-The-delivery-man