*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who is it?
  2. The bastard arrives
  3. Friends arrive...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/226903-Who-is-it
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #897084
Gay male vore of all kinds/sizes. Please add on as much/little as you would like, but add!
This choice: "Who the FUCK are you?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Who is it?

    by: Books of Blood
The man at the door wasn't particularly intimidating looking. He syood at a mere five foot eight inches, he had raven-black hair, wore an ordinary black shirt and ordinary blue jeans, but when he lifted his head and gazed at the guy looking at him, icy blue fixed him to the spot. These eyes held no mercy, just cold, calculating cruelty. They were the eyes of a serial killer, and such eyes did not belong with his face.

Full lips went into a slight pout, pale cheekbones defined. He was a boy, really. Couldn't have been more than eighteen. "What do you want?" He asked the boy, a little un-nerved. The boy flashed a smile. It was a smile that was chilling to the bone, and capable of melting one into a puddle at the same time.
"I want you," Came the simple, coy response. "Can I come in?"

You have the following choices:

1. No.

2. Yes.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Books of Blood (UN: zodiac2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pi-Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/226903-Who-is-it