*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Ballooning Fantasy
  2. A Lovely Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221076-A-Ballooning-Fantasy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Inflation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Ballooning Fantasy

    by: FFtheSnake
===========================================
A Digital Field outside Takato's bakery...
===========================================

You'd think, after Takato found the Digital Portal three weeks ago and brought the Digimon back to live with their partners, that they'd all be able to live together peacefully.

Get real.

Shortly after D-Reaper's defeat, 7 Demonic digimon lords, a Leviamon, a Belphemon, a Barbamon, a Lilithmon, a Daemon, another Beelzemon, and a Lucemon Chaos Mode had teamed up, trying to take over the Digital and Human worlds. The Sovereign could protect the Digital World, but the Tamers were left with the job of defending their world from almost daily attacks by lackies of these seven demons. And today, another attack was occuring.

Rika, on Kyubimon's back, came bounding into the Digital Field. Takato, Henry, Kazu, Kenta, Growlmon, Gargomon, Guardromon, and MarineAngemon were already there, looking around for the Digimon that was supposed to be here.

Kazu snorted as Rika hopped off of Kyubimon, who joined the others in searching.

"Nice of you to show up, your majesty."

Rika glared at him. "Kyubimon's fast, but not even she can get by rush hour traffic that fast. Where's Ryo?"

Takato shook his head. "He, Cyberdramon, Susie and Antylamon, and Beelzemon are all on the other side of town. Another Vikaralamon has appeared and they wanted to deal with that before it got into the city."

Rika nodded. A good ordering of priorities.

And besides, she wouldn't have to share credit with him on this defeat now.

"THERE!!" Kyubimon shouted, her superior senses picking up the Digimon before the others. Guardromon's scanners picked it up a moment later, and the image of the attacking Digimon, a clownlike, ball-shaped Digimon with a massive device with many metal coils on it, appeared on Kazu and Rika's D-Tectors.

"Inflatamon. Ultimate Level. Special Attack: Digi-Ballooner. Loves to inflate Digimon like Balloons," Rika said, reading off her D-Tector's listing of this Digimon. Kazu blinked.

"And this is one of the bad guys?!"

Rika shrugged. The gathered Tamers all slashed enhancement cards through their D-Tectors, and the powered up Digimon charged into the mist, attacks blazing.

About a minute later, Gargomon and MarineAngemon came floating back out, plugs in their mouths and their bodies bloated out into ball shapes.

"MARINEANGEMON!!!" Kenta wailed.

"Gargomon?! What the hell happened?!"

Gargomon giggled nervously and muttered something around the plug in his mouth that sounded like 'Moumentai.' He would have shrugged as well, but at that moment he was so bloated that his arms were stuck out at his sides.

Takato, Rika, and Kazu traded nervous looks, and ran deeper into the mist, where sounds of battle were still occuring.

They arrived just in time to see Inflatamon giggle, shooting out tubes into Growlmon and Kyubimon's mouths. Takato and Rika watched in horror as their two Digimon started to inflate, their bellies starting to bulge out, becoming immense as they struggled to get the tubes out of their mouths.

Guardromon snarled. "FIEND!! Let them go!!"

Inflatamon laughed. "HA! Never! In fact, you can join them!!"

He shot out a tube at Guardromon, forcing it into the robot's functioning equivalent of a mouth, and began to pump helium in...

Only to have Guardromon open a vent on his back, pumping it right back out again.

Inflatamon gulped nervously as Guardromon took aim, Kazu laughing and giving his partner a new attack.

"NEEDLE SPRAY!!" Guardromon shouted, firing his missiles, which exploded into a million cactus needles, popping Inflatamon and scattering his data.

Kyubimon and Growlmon gasped, the helium rushing out of them.

"WHEW! That was close, Takatomon!" Growlmon said, his voice squeaky from the helium.

"I'm just glad you're okay," he said, hugging the massive dinosaur, who just giggled cutely.

"Not bad, Kazu," Rika said, running off to check on Kyubimon. She had felt something from her as she deflated that bothered her. Kazu beamed, and went over to celebrate with Guardromon, who was doing a dance he saw on a football game.

Kyubimon coughed, and smiled at Rika. "You'll forgive me for not talking much, you understand," she said, her voice high and squeaky.

Rika smiled, and thought to her ~Okay then. Are you okay?~

Kyubimon sighed, and thought back. ~Honestly? I was kind of hoping to go all the way. I have a bit of a fantasy about being blown up like a balloon.~

Rika blinked, and shook her head in moderate amazement. ~Interesting.~

Henry came up to her, and told her about a meeting they wanted to have tomorrow to try and figure out the source of these attacks. Rika nodded as she helped Kyubimon stand up, bidding Henry goodbye.

Later on, at Rika's house, she was thinking long and hard about what Renamon said. She thought back to the battle, and how she felt Kyubimon bloat up through their mental link. Only now when she thought of it, it was accompanied by a slightly erotic shiver going up her spine. It was then that she made a descision.

"Renamon?"

The fox digimon appeared out of the mist, kneeling at Rika's side, a habit she had never been able to break.

"Yes, Rika?"

Rika smiled down at her partner. "You said you have a fantasy about being blown up like a balloon? How would you like to live it?"

Renamon's eyes widened, a slow smile spreading over her face.

"Do you mean it?"

Rika hugged her. "Of course I do. I want you to be happy! But I want to be blown up as well."

Renamon hugged her back, grinning widely. "Of course Rika! This will be wonderful, thank you so much!!"

And so they started to discuss how to go about their inflation...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221076-A-Ballooning-Fantasy