*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/228033-An-afternoon-on-the-town
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Rika decides they should visit every restaurant in town!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An afternoon on the town.

    by: Random Nintendo Geek
Rika smiled, satisfied and relieved that she could finally get off her shoulders what had been stuck in her mind since before she could remember. Meanwhile, Renamon stared at Rika with a mixture of shock and amazement.

"...Rika?" Renamon said, still unsure of what she could have just heard.

"I want to get huge right now!" She shouted, getting a few odd looks from random bystanders. She then began to grin and reached into her pocket. She then pulled out a crisp hundred dollar bill.

"Where'd you get that from?" Renamon asked.

"Oh, eh? Mom gave it to me a couple days ago for helping with a bunch of chores while she was sick... But anyways, I have a plan..."

"And that would be?" Renamon asked, a bit confused by Rika's crypticism.

"With mom away, I'm free to do whatever I want... And that includes a day on the town at all my favorite restaraunts!" She paused and drooled a bit. "And fried foods, all the sweets I can eat... Real food." She held up the one-hundred dollar bill like some sort of talisman.

"Hmm... Well, some food would be nice." Renamon replied.

"Some? We're going to eat like kings!" Rika cheered. "Well, queens... But anyway, lets get going!"

"Alright. Where to?" Renamon asked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/228033-An-afternoon-on-the-town