*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/305031-Lactatomon-Emerges
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Lactationmon, the breast-grower Digimon, attacks!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lactatomon Emerges

    by: Psion-X
A low haze filled the air where the trio stepped, Rika's hand shot to her D-arc before it even whirred to life. The long silent screen awoke to a snow effect for a few moments as the data downloaded from the rogue data stream. Rika smacked the stupid device angrily and looked up to see a slight figure in the mists. Renamon growled angrily as the D-Arc worked on revitalizing itself. A short giggle was heard, and Renamons stepped forward, to shield Rika which caused the tamer to wonder if her partner knew something she didn't.

"Renamon...Is something the matter?" she asked in a low tone, hitting the D-arc absent-mindely.

"The air...It is pungent with this Digimon's calling card..." Renamon replied coldly, scanning for the insurgent.

"Calling card?" Rika questioned without looking up.

"Can't you smell it?"

"I'm not you Renamon..."

"Just take a deep breath Rika, it should be familiar..."

Rika looked at her Digi-partner with an arched eyebrow, closing her eyes and drawing in the air. It was indeed familiar, but she had no idea why Renamon was so edgy.

"It's milk, it probably knocked over a few crates being a nuisance." Rika responded finally upon opening her eyes to see the figure had moved.

She took a step forward, whatever it was, it needed to be sent back. Renamon looked back at Rika's mother who just stood in absolute abhorred awe before the dark cloud. Renamon sighed and followed her tamer, if she was right. Rika would get her ridiculous little dream fulfilled, and more.

Rika stood in the middle of the Digimon's emergence zone with her head in her palm, because at a short distance was a digimon with little furry ears perched on its head, small body, big head, big eyes, no bigger than the animal it held resemblance to, with a tail that was easily double it's height. It was another god-forsaken plushy. Renamon looked in a bit of fright for a moment and quickly crossed her arms across her chest and quickly shielded Rika. The Tamer cried out indignantly which caused the digimon to turn its gaze on them. A symbol on its forehead changed from a neutral little circle to a heart as it bound for them and leaped directly for Renamon. The fox Digimon deflected the jubilant little creature and Rika blinked. Looking at the device which finally displayed at least a fragmented display.

"Lactatomon? It's a Mega?" she said looking at the hologram in disbelief as Renamon knocked the digimon for another loop. She looked again at the device for whatever data was on it "Its a virus...A playful little digimon that has DNA and data altering powers, but only uses them to increase a fema-"

Just then Rika was interrupted by her mother's scream, Rumiko had come into the data cloud to find her daughter and Renamon to find this creature latched onto her chest. She looked away from Lactatomon, which at the moment, was nuzzling into Rumiko's prominent chest.
Lactatomon lifted it's head for a second with a bit of a scowl at the average sized bust Rumiko sported, it took it's tiny little paw's and placed them on Rumiko's breasts and yelled triumphantly...

"MAMMO RAY!"

Rumiko looked at the digimon in shock as she felt a tightning sensation her chest and the Digimon clapped its paws together. Rumiko's chest heaved heavily, each time expanded, it barely receded. Beneath the cloth her breasts filled rapidly, rubbing together as the space in the bra grew limited. The little slack that Rumiko's shirt gave out fast as her bust bounded forward, the bra snapping quietly under Rumiko's indignant cries. It was a simple C-cup bra that yielded to F cups, and growing. Rumiko doubled over, sweat dripping off her brow. the twin mammaries dipped low and squashed the Digimon to it's glee which actually encouraged them to grow more. Rumiko moaned softly, as the new flesh rubbed up against the fabric of her shirt, stretching it so they both became clearly defined spheres beneath it and so much so that the fleshy color of breasts began to appear beneath the shirt.

Renamon jumped forward and knocked the digimon away from Rumiko's grasp. Causing it to sprawl out on the dusty floor in a heap. Rumiko collapses to her knees, looking down at these massive things that were supposedly her breasts. Big as two volleyballs they were, drooping very little since they had stretched the skin so much already, and her shirt acted as a temporary bra. Her eyes fluttered as the shock caught up with her and she forward on her newly grown mammaries, which squashed under her slight weight regardless, but the sudden jarring causing the back of the shirt to tear.

Rika looks at her mother, then at Lactatomon...Mouthing the word 'whoa...', She sees Renamon calling to digivolve. Now! Her desire lies there before her, what is a girl to do?


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. DNA Digivolve

2. Capture the Digimon, because she feels...Generous

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/305031-Lactatomon-Emerges