*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/345563-Hail-to-the-Queens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Emporer Beemon: An insect digimon looking for a potential queen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hail to the Queens

    by: FFtheSnake
The Digital Field vanished, revealing in its place as massive, hulking Digimon. It was vaguely humanoid in appearance, with bladed insectile armor colored gold with black stripes. A massive stinger adorned the creature's abdomen, and a stern expression on his face. Held casually over his shoulder was a massive, insect-themed sword as big as Gallantmon, looking like it could cut MegaGargomon down in a single slash.

Rika gulped nervously, and Renamon took a step back, suddenly unsure of her ability to win.

Rika's D-Arc chose that moment to kick in, analyzing the Digimon.

---EmperorBeemon, the Insect Warlord Digimon. Mega Level. Attacks: Domination Sting, Beheading Sting. Sub-Group: Royal Knights. This evolution of JewelBeemon, while a powerful warrior who values battle greatly, is dedicated to his hive. He will try to find at least one queen to rule it alongside him, two being ideal, and fatten her up tremendously so that his hive will thrive.---

Rika, as she read the entry aloud, blinked. Renamon turned back at Rika and stared, confused.

Then EmperorBeemon noticed them.

"My QUEENS!" it bellowed in a thunderous voice.

Showing a startling amount of strength, EmperorBeemon swung his sword around as if it weighed no more than a piece of paper and slammed the tip down into the ground, creating a tremor powerful enough to knock both Rika and Renamon off their feet.

"My queens," EmperorBeemon said, "At last I have found thee. The visions hath told me of a human tamer and her Digimon, both warriors beyond compare, and at last I hath found thee!"

Rika giggled nervously. "Umm... Hi!"

Renamon frowned, still confused from the listing in EmperorBeemon's DigiDex entry. But she decided to be polite.

"Welcome to our world, EmperorBeemon. We hope that you do not wish us any harm," she said.

The massive Digimon shook his head. "Nay, my queens. E'en before innocent Calumon returned Digivolution to the world, I didst not partake in the war games of Zhuqiaomon's devas. My only concern was finding a queen. And I hath found two! Oh joyous day!" he said, laughing.

Rika frowned. "What do you mean by 'queens?'"

EmperorBeemon smiled. "I wouldst take thee back to live in my hive, set in the most beautiful forests of the Digital World. The only thing expected of thee wouldst be that thou eat constant and gain massive amounts of weight and fatness. For the life-giving honey that my people doth need to survive can only be provided when at least one fat queen is in the hive."

Renamon and Rika traded looks, and then Renamon asked. "How does that work, anyway? And if it's what you need to survive, why come looking for us now?"

EmperorBeemon sighed. "Alas, 'tis my own fault. I didst think that I could avoid having to draw two lovelies away from their life by using magic to sustain the life-giving honey. And it didst work for a time. But now the magic is wearing off, and I must find at least one queen quickly to sustain the flow of honey. As for how it works... I doth confess that I do not know for certain, miladies. But I do know that the fatter the queens become, the more honey is produced, the more healthy our lands become. I suspect magic be involved in the process."

EmperorBeemon gave them a pleading look. "Miladies, I doth humbly ask thee... Wilt thou be the queens of my hive and save my people?"

Rika frowned. She had wanted to gain weight, but this was a little much. "How certain are you that having the two of us get fat in your hive help your people?"

"As certain as the sun is bright, miladies," EmperorBeemon said, "When things started to become bad, I went to another hive run by another EmperorBeemon to barter for some of their honey. They gladly gave some without asking anything in return, for because their queens, a LadyDevimon and Angewomon, had gotten up to seven tons in weight apiece, and they had honey to spare."

Rika and Renamon went wide-eyed. "Seven tons? And they had no health problems?" Rika asked.

Renamon spoke up, then, "Actually, that's not surprising, Rika. The Digital World operates under different rules than the human world."

Rika looked thoughtful, considering. Renamon shrugged. She'd go with whatever Rika decided, being moderately curious about what being fat was like herself.

EmperorBeemon, seeing her indecision, said, "My ladies, you would be safe from all harm. Your every whim would be catered to, anything you wanted would be provided. Entertainment, games, pleasure, anything. All we ask is that you don't stop gaining weight."

Rika grinned softly. This was too sweet a deal to be passed up.

"Okay, I'm in. Renamon?"

The fox Digimon shook her head. She somehow knew that Rika would agree. Her frustration with her mother's forced diet and Rika's own bull-headed stubbornness practically guaranteed her acceptance of the offer.

But that was part of why Renamon loved her.

"I go where you go," Renamon said.

Rika smiled warmly, blushing. EmperorBeemon was delighted. He stood up and hefted his massive sword easily over his shoulder. "Excellent! We shall depart at once!"

"Hold it," Rika said, "I want to let my mother know where we're going. I may be doing this to defy her will, but I don't want her to worry too much."

EmperorBeemon gave her a pained expression, and then said...

You have the following choices:

1. "There is no TIME! We can contact your mother later!"

*Noteb*
2. "Well... Okay, but time is short."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/345563-Hail-to-the-Queens