*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/519690-They-find-a-potion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: They find a potion...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They find a potion...

    by: who-me
It was a week after that first incident did the pair finally find something. "Where did you find this again?" Rika asked her digimon.

"E-bay," Renamon replied. It was true, for the entire week, Renamon was searching the internet for ways to grow stronger quick. She came across this book in the cheap section of E-bay's books, "The Amazons spells and potions book."

"And you actually trust it?" Rika asked.

"Yes," Renamon said, "I believe it to be trustworthy."

"All right, let's see what we have here," Rika said, flipping through the pages. Inside were various spells or potions to enhance clothing, endurance, vitality, giving men a longer lasting time. But Rika's eyes came to a potion called the quick growth formula. According to the text in the book, it was used on accepted women to the Amazon clan. "Let's try this one," Rika said.

"All right, I'll get the ingredients," Renamon said. Renamon took the book and vanished.

"I'll go get a pot ready," Rika said.

After a few minutes, Renamon returned to the home. The pair started cooking. After an hour, Rika added the final ingredient. The potion went from a bright yellow to a dark blue.

"Do you want me to try it?" Renamon asked, "I'll know if it's dangerous to you."

"All right, but be careful," Rika said.

"Always," Renamon said. She took a teaspoon and dipped it into the potion. She pulled out a full spoon and drank the potion. All over her body, Renamon felt hot. She couldn't tell what was happening, only that it was.

Rika, however, saw something. Renamon's arms just puffed up like bread in an oven. It was small, but noticeable.

"It worked," Rika said, ladling the potion into two cups. Each cup was filled to the brim and neither girl dared to spill a drop. oth drank generously before putting the cups down. Both girls felt hot all over. To Renamon, this was a far more extreme heat than before. Due to her clothing, Rika could feel her new found body growing against her old clothes. Soon both girl grew several inches in height. Their arms and legs grew with massive muscles until both Rika was twice as big as Chunli. Rika stared at her ripped clothes.

"I'll say it worked," Renamon said, flexing her muscles, "Should we have some more or not?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/519690-They-find-a-potion