*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/651701-The-Early-Signs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: An evil, mysterious Digimon rapes them while they sleep...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Early Signs

    by: Tyme Hora
A malicious dark shadow passed over the two girls at once, a thin foggy shadow that encompassed the whole room at once. It's malicious eyes glinted and it cackled before it retreated quietly to its next victims. As he left, Rika's digivice dutifully bleeped coming up with a scan of the digimon 'Narapmon, he rapes every female creature he touches within contact, and the victims are sped through a pregnancy between a day and a week.' It shut off after a few minutes, leaving the girls to slumber in peace.

Rika rubbed her empty stomach as she woke, hearing the loud alarm shriek into her ear. She felt strong sharp pains of hunger coming from her stomach and she clutched it as it grumbled. She felt dizzy from hunger. She hadn't had a decent meal for a week. Monday she'd had two pieces of flimsy bread all day. Tuesday or Wednesday she didn't have anything solid, and managed on juice and milk. Thursday she'd had a half-baked meal of one of Takato's breads and a shared carton of milk. Friday and yesterday she couldn't recall having anything. Her mom was out on one of her "trips" and her grandmother had finally moved out. No one really cared. She didn't really remember. Rika recalled barely stumbling along as she tried to defeat the waves of digimon. She felt her empty stomach growl feebly and it sent rays of pleas up to her brain. She started to raise her head off the pillow and then suddenly clapped her hand to her mouth. She felt sour bile rise up her throat as the room swam around her for a second. She jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom in fervor.

"Rika?" Renamon asked, her fox eyes blinking as she looked for a sign of her partner. She shrugged, deciding she must have headed out already for breakfast. As a digimon Renamon didn't need to eat, but she still wanted more hefty nourishment than what she had had the last couple of days. Renamon jumped sprightly off the ground and was alarmed to feel the floor seemingly shifting under her eyes. She gasped suddenly losing her graceful balance for a while, until she grabbed hold of Rika's bed post and steadied herself. She wondered why she was so dizzy. Her steps seemed uneven across the floor as she made her way to the kitchen. She passed it off for lack of nourishment, but it still puzzled her.

Rika trembled as she stepped out of the bathroom. She had thrown up streams of nothing but bile, and now she felt even more nauseous then before. She didn't want to eat anything, yet her stomach still held out and shot pleas up to her in earnest. She rubbed her stomach, feeling it even emptier than it had felt when she had woken this morning. Rika felt like her stomach was touching her back. She wrinkled her face as she remembered what Takato had said"Maybe this is destiny's way of telling you that you need to go on a diet,"She frowned, her face wrinkling even further at the foul memory. She stepped into the kitchen, almost feeling another wave of nausea at the food Renamon had set out.

There was an assortment of cereals and breads, and the cloying smell of syrup hung in the air. Renamon felt fine now and set about to gorging herself in the most delicate way possible.
"Hello Rika. Are you feeling fine?" she asked, her glance briefly gazing up at her partner before she returned to finishing a heavily buttered slice of bread.

"Yeah, sure, fine," she said spooning up some cereal. About halfway through the bowl she felt her stomach lurch again and she ran off, only to return and finish the other half of the bowl. She repeated the process a few times that breakfeast, although Renamon failed to notice. When she had finally managed to fill herself the phone rang insistently. Rika sighed, praying it wasn't Henry or Takato and reached for it.

"Hi Rika. There's another digimon around here, but I bet Takato and I can handle it on our own. From the looks of it, Suzie could probably deal with it. If you want you can just stay at home and do...whatever girls do," Henry ended and hung up before Rika could reply. She sighed.
"What do you think Renamon? Should we go after that Digimon? Or would you rather spend the day relaxing?" Rika dreaded the more likely answer. On a day when she wasn't as tired, she would have taken the first choice without doubt. But maybe she could use Renamon as an excuse today.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyme Hora (UN: tyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/651701-The-Early-Signs