*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/319173-Renamon-wants-it-too
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Capture the Digimon, because she feels...Generous  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Renamon wants it too...

    by: DragonMasterX
Lactatomon flew away in the mist as Rika's mother stayed on ground, Rika had to do a quick thinking. Would she go ahead and destroy the digimon to help her mother and probably every other girl that neared that ''evil'' digimon? or would she do the same... by capturing it?

''Rika! Hurry up! We have to defeat this digimon!'' Renamon said, almost yelling from the little distance.

''Wait... we don't have to defeat it.'' she mumbled down her nose. She knew what the benefits from having that digimon for herself would be.

''What?'' Renamon questioned.

''Let's capture that thing Renamon!'' she ordered.

''Cap-''

''Just do it!'' she reiterated.

Just in a second, Lactatomon jumped to Renamon, latching on her chest fur... or that was what it thought, as Renamon still had her arms around her chest.

''Uh oh...'' Lactatomon sweatdropped.

''Take this!'' Renamon growled and shook it off from her, he started to fall in air, then Renamon kicked him with her REALLY strong legs so hard he flew to the ground.

''Wow, to be a Mega digimon that thing is quite-''

''MAMMO RAY!'' a clap of paws was heard, and suddenly Renamon wide opened her eyes as something flew past her, she knowing what it was, jumped to the side.

''Renamon!'' Rika shouted.

Renamon was soon visible as she stood up from the ground, ''Wow.'' the fox digimon mumbled as she felt something in her chest that wasn't anything from before. The 'attack' from Lactatomon had hit her, even partially- and now Renamon's breasts were bigger, her chest was no bigger than a B-cup under her fur, but now it was MORE than big, it reached a D-cup with JUST that bit of contact with the technique from the Mega.

''It hit me...'' Renamon said, not stopping to look at her new chest, she wouldn't have admitted it, but she loved how big and sexy her chest was now, both large boobs jiggled slightly as she moved herself a bit, she suddenly felt strange, she didn't seem freaked a BIT from what happened. Renamon wanted more.

''Renamon?'' said Rika as she ran to what seemed to be her partner's figure, but she ended bumping with her, or should we say, her face bumped with Renamon's massive tits. ''Oof''!

Rika fell to the ground in front of Renamon, the fox's boobs jiggled and bounced as she looked down on Rika, nervously smiling.

''What?!'' Rika frowned, ''Your breasts are HUGE too!'' she said in discontent, Rika seemed CLEARLY obsessed with this.

''Don't worry Rika!'' Renamon nodded, trying to hide her huge rack back in her chest fur, ''I'll capture it for us!'' she nodded grinning mischievously.

Rika sweatdropped, she didn't expect Renamon's sudden change of attitude.

Renamon jumped to the mist. Some HUGE explosions started to burst around, slightly some minutes later, a BIGGER explosion brew and Lactatomon came flying all hurt and landed besides Rika.

It was knocked unconscious, EVEN it was a Mega, his power level wasn't that high, and the amount of energy that it had used to make Renamon's and Rumiko's breasts grow had lowered it's resistance as well, enough to let Renamon knock him out, but not enough to delete him.

Renamon's figure soon could be seen walking to Rika, she wasn't damaged at all as her body slowly was revealed to her partner.

''Renamon! Good job!'' Rika cheered and jumped to Renamon, she hugged her tightly, what Rika felt more now, was that Renamon's breasts almost sucked her head between them, it seemed Renamon had been hit a bit 1 or two more times than before, as she had much bigger breasts than D-cup now.

''It hit me again.'' Renamon giggled, squishing her breasts, making Rika feel them on her face.

''Well, now it's my turn to... but first-'' Rika started and went to her OVERbreasted mother, then helped her up. It looked like Rumiko had been knocked out and was asleep. ''Let's go home, you carry that thing.'' Rika grinned.

''Yes Rika!'' Renamon returned the grin and grabbed Lactatomon in her arms, it ended with Lactatomon with it's paws on Renamon's huge chest, as if it was a baby sleeping.

The two girls walked to their home carrying Rika's mom along with the digimon.

In the way...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/319173-Renamon-wants-it-too