*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902300-Puppet-People/cid/2087024-Bob-and-his-hot-wife-Debra-meet-young-Billy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #902300
Attack of the Puppet People! You are sold as a child's toy! Feel free to add!
This choice: More options.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bob and his hot wife Debra meet young Billy.

    by: Unknown
This is a slight change from the original story, and I hope the owner does not mind.

...................

Bob Westly and his long time wife Debra Westly are applying to Mr. Franz Exotic Toy Company. They read an ad on some obscure website requesting models for a new line of dolls, both genders, couples, families, adults, teens, and even children are encouraged to apply. The attractive couple is sitting on a couch in the waiting room waiting for their turn. Already, a lovely family of Asian and European heritage went before them to be interviewed. Before them, a beautiful 10-year-old white girl and her nice looking dad went to be interviewed. Before them, a thirteen-year-old white couple went to be interviewed and before them, a super hot white mom along with her extremely cute 12-year-old son went inside. Bob and Debra knew they are going to be next.

As they waited, they thought it strange that none of the people applying for the position ever-exited Mr. Franz's office. If a lone adult were to enter Mr. Franz's office and leave a child in the waiting room with another family member, a creepy looking employee would soon take them back to Mr. Franz office. Even if the kids were, being watched somewhere else, away from the factory, Mr. would always send a creepy employee to get them and bring them to his office. They ask the receptionist, a middle-aged woman about it, and she grins, and tells them, "They all leave out the back, where we ship the merchandise" which is true.

A minute later, the receptionist tells them, "Mr. Franz will see you both now." As they enter Mr. Franz's office, they can feel the receptionist giving them both a lustful once-over.

Bob and Debra enter Mr. Franz rather modest but strange looking office and naturally have a look around. The first thing they notice is a strange looking, portable camera, or maybe it’s a 6 inch long toy ray gun, who knows but whatever the device is, it is resting on a tripod in the middle of the office, next to his desk. They also see two doors in the back of the office, one marked changing room/bathroom, and an unusual workbench in the office as well. They also notice dozens of see through Plexiglas cylinders of various sizes on display on the workbench. Some are empty and some contain just one small doll, while others contain two or more small dolls. They look over to see a strange, mad scientist looking man smiling at them. Mr. Frank smiles and tells them, “I read your application, and I notice you have been married for several years. You also have four kids together, one son 11 year old Kevin, and three daughters, 8 year old Chrissie, 10 year old Emily, along with 13 year old Julie. You even included a picture of you all, nice family, and you have some beautiful kids. Anyways, I am looking for models for my new line of dolls that are going to be incredibly life like. Here, let me show you.”

Mr. Franz shows the couple two seven-inch long cylinders. The old man says, “These two dolls will be shipped out to a rich buyer in a few minutes, but I thought I would show you what we are doing. They sell like hot cakes.”

The couple sees a 5-inch tall, 14 year old, light-skinned Mexican girl in one cylinder and in the other a 5 ½ inch tall, 30 year old black man, both of whom are attractive. The doll girl is wearing a red bikini, and she is motionless, she almost looks like she is asleep. She has long black hair, large breasts, and a lovely figure. The milk chocolate colored black man is wearing a bathing suit only, nothing else, and he too seems to be asleep. “They are so hyper life like,” Debra says, “Are they all around five inches tall?”

Mr. Franz smiles and says, “No, we range in sizes from one inch to around nine inches tall, but five inches seems to be the most popular size, and I want nearly every age, ethnic group, and both genders to be modeled here. Couples, kids, teens, and families seem to be our hottest selling items. You two are an incredibly attractive couple, and I bet you two are sexually adventurous right, to the point of exhibitionism?”

The couple just blush, and Mr. Franz says, “I thought so, please go into the changing room, and change into these.” He hands Debra a red colored bikini and Bob a dark colored men’s swimsuit. “I need to see you in these before I can consider giving you a modeling contract.”

The couple just grins and goes into the changing room. As they change, Mr. Franz gets on the phone and quietly says, “Boris, (his henchman) I will need a small cleanup crew in my office in five minutes, and please don’t alarm the customers this time. I will also need you to send a collector with the second device to this address. Yes, I want them all.”

Mr. Franz hangs up, and makes a second call, “The white couple, the future dolls are here, send in the clients.”

After he hangs up, his phone rings again, “Its Boris, my collector reports the kids are being baby sat by a hot, but pregnant white twenty something woman.”

Mr. Franz says, “That would be Alexandra, Alex for short, Debra’s younger 25 year old sister. She is five months pregnant. Get her too.”

Mr. Franz smiles, hangs up the phone, “Damn I love the internet and sleazy private detectives.”

A minute later, Bob and Debra walk barefoot back out into his office. The couple is wearing their swimsuits nicely, and they both look like hot adult models. Mr. Franz smiles while standing behind the camera, as the couple wonders why a rich looking middle-aged man and a 9-year-old boy are doing standing in his office looking them over. The couple looks a little nervous as Mr. Franz ask the boy, “Do you like what you see their little Billy?”

Billy says, “I sure do, can I have them dad?”

Billy’s dad grins, as Mr. Franz shows the rich father and his son a picture of Bob and Debra’s family, along with a picture of Debra’s pregnant little sister Alex. The couple also sees two creepy men enter Mr. Franz’s office and enter the changing room, gathering up all of their clothes. The couple quickly begin to get alarmed when all of the sudden everything goes dark. A few minutes later, the creepy Mr. Franz hands one cylinder to the boy, but warns Billy not to open it until he gets home. Inside this cylinder is the tiny couple, Bob and Debra, sleeping together still dressed in their bathing suites. “I will be sending the rest of your order, the reaming five family members, along with another mother and son and that lone young girl to your address in about two or three days. One of my delivery drivers will give it to you personally. Do you want the couple’s family, along with the other mom and her young son and that little girl to be around the same size as the couple?”

Billy smiles, and eagerly nodes his head yes. “OK, they all will be around the same size, but depending on their age and gender there will be some difference in their sizes. The adults will naturally be taller than the kids, and the older kids will be taller than the younger ones.”

After Billy’s dad pays for them all in cash, they leave the store through the back exit. A minute later, Mr. Franz says, “NEXT?”

Meanwhile…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gulliverstoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902300-Puppet-People/cid/2087024-Bob-and-his-hot-wife-Debra-meet-young-Billy