*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dangerous Toy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/264546-Dangerous-Toy
by Leon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #902720
Kids shrink in their own house and their parents don't know it! 3000 views so far
Chapter #1

Dangerous Toy

    by: Leon
Mike, Ben, and Sara are as close as three siblings can be. They do everything together and have limitless curiosity. This is primarily because their father, Frank, is a famous inventor. His latest invention, the matter minimizer, is stored in the basement oddly enough with the children's toys. The carefree trio make their way into the basement. Ben and Mike are sitting on the floor playing with their transformers, while Sara picks up and oddly shaped box. She pushes a red button on the side of the box and their is suddenly a bright flash.

As her vision returns she notices her brothers have gone missing. Little does she know her brothers are running towards her, but at a quater of and inch tall it takes awhile to get there. Sara calls out to them and it sounds like thunder. In a panic she presses the button again. When her vision clears for the second time she sees her brothers again, but the room has become enormous, and the box has been smashed to pieces from being dropped.

You have the following choices:

1. one of the parents comes into the basement

2. a friend of the kids comes into the basement

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Leon (UN: ronnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/264546-Dangerous-Toy