*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not a good place to land....
  2. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904824-What-the-/cid/226647-Not-a-good-place-to-land
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #904824
A Coach shrinks in the lockerroom of his basketball team. to the size of 1/4 an inch tall.
This choice: Jake- 17 yr old Jerk buff jock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not a good place to land....

    by: Satyagraha7
You are staring out of Jakes bag. He's telling Brett that it's your fault they lost. How he'd like to get his hands on you without being afraid of getting kicked of the team. Brett and the other guys are agreeing. Several of them are saying how they wish they had a coach worth crap.

This is pretty much more than you can take. You've busted your butt for these guys and here they are total ingrates.

You lean up to start yelling at them but are thrown back deeper into Jake's bag when he starts walking again.

You start to climb back up. Now that you've cooled off you decide it might be better if none of the team saw you, as they seemed pretty pissed. As you reach the top of the bag you feel it being put down. To your horror the face of a Jake comes into view and he's reaching into the bag.

What happens?

You have the following choices:

1. He sees you

2. You hide deeper into the bag

*Noteb*
3. You escape from the bag

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
lazyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904824-What-the-/cid/226647-Not-a-good-place-to-land