*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/252155-Pressure-release
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: Nathaniel wants Ormann to give him a massage.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pressure release

    by: syke
Nathaniel laughed as he settled once more on the carpet.

"Man, I feel bloated."

Ormann obviously understood thee joke as he let loose a hearty chuckle.

"Hey Ormann, how do I get back to normal?" Sudden thoughts of returning to work made Nate come to his senses.

"Why that is simple," Ormann looked at Nathaniel like he had asked what colour the sky was, "you merely expel it as you would any other gas!"

"Wait you mean like... I should just..." Nate struggled to ask what exactly the djinn meant. Oramnn rolled his eyes.

"Here, let me show you."

Ormann uncrossed his arms from his chest and frowned slightly. Nate was about to ask what was going on when suddenly he heard a slight hissing sound, as if a balloon were being continuously filled with air. Nathaniel saw that Ormann's midsection was slowly starting to bloat. His sixpack bowed out and the defined ridges were slowly engulfed, his stomach smoothing out into a smooth, protruding curve. When it stopped, Ormann was left with a belly that looked as if he were either pregnant or a serious beer drinker. He smiled down at Nathaniel then opened his mouth and a huge resounding belch escaped. The dome that was his belly deflated somewhat, but there was still quite a paunch left behind.

"Wow, I don't think I could belch that good." Nathaniel laughed.

"Well, if that doesn't work, there is always..." Oramnn lifted one leg slightly as he farted. As he cut the cheese, his stomach returned to its normal size.

"Uh, I don't think I'd be able to have a gas attack on command." Nathaniel frowned.

"Well then, I shall have to help you. A massage may accomplish such a feat." Ormann raised an eyebrow, obviously waiting for Nate's approval.

"Go for it." Nat said, still slightly skeptical.

Ormann slowly rubbed and kneaded his balloon-like companion, and Nate sighed at the touch. A particularly forceful push had a rather large amount of flatulence escape Nate's rear.

"Hey, you did that on-" Nate was cut off as another push forced a burp.

"I only do as you ask, young Nathaniel." Ormann chuckled.

Nate continued to fart and belch when it occurred to him...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He wasn't deflating

2. He wanted Ormann to inflate too

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 syke (UN: syke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/252155-Pressure-release