*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/614978-265-pounds-of-muscle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: steps on to see 265 pounds roll up...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

265 pounds of muscle

    by: fat_hiker
"How big am I now?" Nathaniel asks. He heads towards the bathroom, pulls the scale out into the middle of the floor with one toe and steps on. He looks down and realises that he can't see past his massive new pecs without leaning forward a little.

"265 pounds!" he whoops, and jumps off the scale. "You made me gain 105 pounds, and I bet every last pound is muscle!" he exulted to Ormann.

"Well," Ormann begins, "some of it is stronger bones, and I stripped off some fat too..." but Nathaniel is not listening - he's gone to grab a tape measure.

"Help me," he beg Ormann, "hold this so's I can see how big my chest is now!" Ormann passes the tape around Nathaniel's amplified pecs and massive back. "What's that?" asks Nathaniel, craning his neck to read the tape. Ormann turns it slightly so he can see. "54 inches! Woo hoo! We gotta get to the beach!"

He drops the tape and heads to his bedroom to grab some trunks and a tank top. He pulls out his favourite trunks, and pulls them on....up to his thighs, where he realises they are now skin-tight. Nathaniel tugs a little harder, and gets them up over his muscular butt, to discover they are skin-tight across his muscular mid-riff. "Wow, I'm even bigger round the middle, even though it's all muscle!" he crows. He grabs a tank top and....




You have the following choices:

1. as he turns the trunks split a seam....

*Noteb*
2. tugs it on - how tight will it be?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/614978-265-pounds-of-muscle