*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/992529-Nathaniel-the-human-man-who-look-knock-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: Nathaniel decides to become more human-shaped but with a big belly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nathaniel the human man who look knock up.

    by: prego
As Ormann was laughing at this funny moment, as I bounce on the ceiling and back on the ground. Then I stop for the moment, I wish to a normal and smaller size. Ormann herd the wish and I was deinflation and my body was returning to normal except for my belly.

"Your back to normal my friend."

"Yes I am but I look like I'm pregnant with triples and ready to give birth." As I rub my fake pregnant belly.

"Yes you do and being naked wouldn't help. Let make it a difference." He made new clothes for me and it fit even with my belly in the way. Then the door bell ring. Then I waddle to the door and look in the eye hole and saw..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 prego (UN: warhammer10000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/992529-Nathaniel-the-human-man-who-look-knock-up