*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/240664-Nikkie-and-a-MEGA-sized-Jenn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950207
The schools beautiful in-crowd decide to literally become bigger than everyone else.
This choice: She becomes gigantic and starts rampaging in her neighbourhood.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nikkie and a MEGA sized Jenn

    by: Chibichan
The effect seemed instant. It created such a rush of air on her that Jenn found herself crouching slightly, remote still in hand, even though it was still her normal size.

She looked down, way down. Her house only came up to about her knees. Apparently she had miscalculated how small the remote had made her neighbour.

Well, now was the time to get started if this was really what she wanted to do. She felt a twinge of guilt twisting her stomach, but she was better than that. Now she could get rid of problems on a grand scale. That was ok wasn't it? Glaring around, Jenn was overcome with a new feeling of rage.

Stomping across the street itself made enough noise. Each step seemed to create a dull bass sound upon impact. With a heavy sigh Jenn realized it wouldn't take people long to come outside and panic. She looked down to her bare feet and shook her head. The road was actually cracked benieth her.

Wandering across the street, she grabbed the front supports of Nikkies house. They hadn't got along very well, and she was such a nerd. Jenn couldn't stand her as the years went on. It seemed a good place to start.

With cold, uncaring emotion running through her veins, Jenns hands tore free collumns from the front of the porch. The roof began to buckle slightly and finally dumped out onto the front lawn like a rush of sand it splintered so badly.

This wasn't doing any good. It just made more of a baracade between her and her focus. That was when she noticed the short girl she had been looking for, emerging from the side entrance to the house.

Nikkie didn't run at first. She ran into the driveway and adjusted her glasses. Looking at the impossibly tall figure of her swimsuit clad friend. Jenn pulled herself up to her full hight, casting wood chunks that she had in her tight fists aside. Her new size and weight made her straighten up awkwardly as she leaned back a bit to balance herself.

"Why Jenn? I didn't do anything to you," Nikkie asked, seeming to have already dismissed the fact that her neighbour was a giant, standing knee high to the lamp posts lining the street behind her.

Jenn grinned broadly, she could still hear her, "You just never understood Nikkie. It was always about studying for you. You could have been one of us. Had a good time. Got our grades together, me and the girls helping you. But no, you didn't want to be popular. You were too good for us. Well this is my world now and you're just not good enough for it."

The titanic beauty took slow and well placed steps over to Nikkie. Her new height had some surprizing effects with the new sway of gravity. She tried her best to make herself look imposing instead of off balance.

"What," Nikkie was filled with chills as the huge feet slammed down upon the driveway before her. Step after step bringing the dirty soles on that seemed to crave her with each slow step. "What do you plan to do with me?"

Jenn was deliberate. She pushed her right foot forward and her toes knocked Nikkie to the ground. Nikkie brought her arms up to try to guard herself as the wrinkled sole descended, grimy and dusty. She coughed as it shadowed over her, the dirty darkened toes moved over her and the plush ball of Jenns foot rested on Nikkie's chest.

"You will be the first one to feel what it's like to be insignifigant. My world doesn't have time for a bookworm like you," Jenn pushed her foot down cruely and heard several cries from behind her. Presumably neighbours who had wandered out to see what was happening. She slowly wiped her foot off on the hot driveway, jaw locked in an upset frown. More were behind her, and they didn't like her decision to get rid of Nikkie.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/240664-Nikkie-and-a-MEGA-sized-Jenn