*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/271993-Haste-Makes-Waste
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950207
The schools beautiful in-crowd decide to literally become bigger than everyone else.
This choice: She ignores them, they wont last long anyway, and goes into the mall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Haste Makes Waste

    by: Tocks
Jenn smiled cruelly as she prepared to eliminate these obviously unworthy beings from her world under her sandals, but stopped. Not out of a sense of caring or regret but. . . “Damnit, where the Hell are you freaks? She had shrunk them too small and they were hidden amongst the tall field grass. The analytical part of her (which she usually did a great job of ignoring, it was no fun) observed that it would be best to shrink people where they could not escape from her. “Crud,” she said, stomping around fitfully in their general area. Their little legs couldn’t have gotten them far, so surely she crushed most of them. But what fun was crushing what she couldn’t see. Surely there’d be more targets inside on cold hard mall floors. With a few more hard stomps, Jenn stalked away and into the mall.

Immediately, she saw her next victim. Whatshisname Mike? When she was hard up for cash, she used to babysit his younger brother. It was an indictment of him that even though she wasn’t much of a babysitter, mostly making little Sammy fetch stuff for her, that his parents never asked Mike to watch. And he was a year old than her! He was always on his computer. Sammy could have set fire to the house and Mike wouldn’t have noticed until the power went out. And the geek tried hitting on her a couple of times with that old “older guy” thing. Riiiight! And there he was, working the booth selling cell phone packages at the main entrance. How sweet!

As she strode up, she saw a moment no one was looking this way and zapped him with the remote. Down behind the counter he shrunk. Her first victim she was really going to enjoy. She’d have him begging at her flip-flopped toes before she squished him into the mall floor. But just then Mike ran out from behind the counter in mini-man hysterics, waving his arms, trying to attract attention to his two inch body. His efforts failed. A weary woman shopper, loaded up with mall shop bags came right at him. He squashed under her pump, any sounds muted by the muzak. She only noticed she’d stepped on something squishy and grimaced as she scraped her foot against the floor the next few steps. Jen got over to what was left of Mike’s body, frustrated. That’s the second kill I’ve missed! she thought angrily, flattening a bit of ex-Mike parts. I need to plan this out better, listening to the annoying analytical part comment how being closer to her target would be better. Not missing any opportunity, she went ahead and snatched a couple of calling cards and a pretty phone cover from Mike’s unmanned booth. So think Jen, what next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/271993-Haste-Makes-Waste