*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/274342-Jenns-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950207
The schools beautiful in-crowd decide to literally become bigger than everyone else.
This choice: She grows huge and stomps off to find her friends and make them grow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenn's Friends

    by: Phantom
With the remote aimed directly at her chest, she pressed the button and closed her eyes. The effect was almost instant. The power behind the blast caused her to stumble a little bit, but it was clear the the device was working. She looked in front of her to see a parked car continuing to get smaller and smaller. She laughed with pure delight, knowing that she was now one of the most powerful beings around. Her body radiated in the sun, and her blue swimsuit only added to the beauty of her body. She soon stopped growing at the height of 200 ft. She looked down at her body. The world was now literally at her feet. But then a strange thought came into her head.

'Why should I be the only person this size? I bet my friends would love this!'

At this point in time, she could only think of two people who would appreciate this as much as herself. Firstly, she thought of Tessa, a real girly girl who is always being teased by others for being...well, put nicely, 'Blonde'. The only other person was Kate, a rock chick who's dark roots and satanic beliefs are always being questioned by everyone else. Jennifer reckons that both of these girls would love a chance to get back at their tormentors. But in the end, she decides to visit...

You have the following choices:

1. Tessa, The Girly Girl

2. Kate, The Rock Chick

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/274342-Jenns-Friends