*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/951812-Shrinking-at-Work/cid/240888-Noors-comeuppance
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #951812
Shrinking in a kitchen you work at. Don't like it, don't read it. Beeyotch.
This choice: Noor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Noor's comeuppance

    by: Unsung_Hero
Noor was pretty much well known for talking down to people, when she talked to them at all. Noor had "standards", a product of her living environment with her parents mixed with too much television. She wanted to be popular and well-liked, but didn't know how to do it on her own...so she bought it, as best she could and did what she could to maintain a reputation as only talking to people who were attractive. And damn, was Chris really sexy....

Noor was walking down the hall when she overheard Ashley and Lindsey talking just inside the kitchen. She stopped and listened, pulling her long black hair back as she did so and taking off of her coat.

"Noor thinks she's so fucking cool." Ashley said.

"Yeah, she's so snobby and rude. And the way she sniffs around Chris....so very pathetic." Lindsey concured. Noor stifled a gasp, already feeling tears.

"She's so rude to Nate, too. I mean, Nate's not all that, but he's a nice enough guy. There's no reason for her to ignore him like that. Just because he's not up to her "standards". Like anyone cares who she's seen with at work?" Ashley continued, stopping to tie her shoes.

"One of these days, I'm gonna cut that hoe down to size." Lindsey said. Noor, instead of listening more, ran away closer to the exit door, tears already coming to her eyes. It was true, she was nervous about being seen with guys like Nate...but no one liked her anyway, so what did it matter? She stopped near the entrance and cried.

"Everyone hates me...I wish I could just dissapear"

And with that, to anyone who was watching her, she did. Noor looked up and saw the enormous exit door, the keypad that opened it high above her. Like, miles above. She was tiny. Her eyes widened and his mouth came open as she stared up, and then turned and screamed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ashley and Lindsey are on thier way outside!

*Noteb*
2. Someone's coming in!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unsung_Hero (UN: unsung_hero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/951812-Shrinking-at-Work/cid/240888-Noors-comeuppance