*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Laboratory Calls.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/960140-Fantasic-Voyage-2005/cid/244352-Laboratory-Calls
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #960140
Fantasic Voyage in the year 2005. Man has adventure and shrinks. Please add, keep clean
This choice: It's the laboratory calling, asking about his experiment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Laboratory Calls.

    by: WritingFan
Before Stan can begin, the phone rings. When Stan answers, he realizes its his laboratory boss, Dr. Harris, asking about the experiment in which Stan is about to perform.

Dr. Harris says, "Dr. Wilson, hi this is your boss calling." "I was just wondering if you are working on your experiment you told us at yesterday's meeting."

Stan replies, "Don't worry sir, I have got everything under control. In fact, when I'm done, I'll send the full report next Monday."

Stan hangs up and checks the final preparations on the submarine.

Meanwhile...

You have the following choices:

1. Diane decides to call Stan to check on him.

2. Stan realizes he doesn't have the rabbit for his experiment.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingFan (UN: writerfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WritingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/960140-Fantasic-Voyage-2005/cid/244352-Laboratory-Calls