*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Officer Frank Hunt's Harrassment!
  2. Smaller
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/642065-Officer-Frank-Hunts-Harrassment
by JamMan
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #961619
What if a gay boy is given the power to change people's sizes?
This choice: The cop who always gave you a hard time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Officer Frank Hunt's Harrassment!

    by: Microman
You drink from the vial that you bought from the woman and waited........... and waited.................. and waited some more but nothing happened at all. Disappointed you get up off the park bench you were sat on and walk home, as you turn the corner you see something that makes your insides leap with fear and lust - a patrol car parked on the roadside! You were pretty sure it was the local cop, Officer Frank Hunt's car and speak of the devil, he walked up behind you and said "Well, well, well looks we got ourselves a faggot on the streets!" You cringe as he insults you and you say "Look I've had a disappointing day Officer Hunt, could you please leave me alone so i can go home and rest?"
"Well now faggot, looks like you haven't learned not to talk back at someone with more power than you!" Frank said menacingly. You were always afraid and in love with Frank as he had it all, power, a job he enjoyed, a lot of arrogance and pride in himself and joint best and worst of all - he constantly belittled and degraded you whenever he saw you. You got really turned on by this abuse but it also got you down sometimes. Frank was a pretty heavy set man, he was 6ft 10 inches tall compared to your 5ft 9 and towered over you intimidatingly and had a slightly round stomach from eating loads of junk food on his shifts. Other than that he had muscular pecs, big thick arms, legs like tree trunks and huge feet. You'd never found out his shoe size but you could guess that they were over size 15 (UK size)!
As Frank's teasing continued you began to feel queasy and collapsed. "What the fuck?!?!" Officer Hunt exclaimed. You began to slowly shrink in size as Frank watched in amazement until you stopped at three inches tall. Franks scoops you up in his hand and takes you into his car locking th doors behind him. You groggily sit up and say "Ouch my head! What the............." You look up at Officer Hunt's face in awe and fear. You can see his stubble much clearer at this size on his thick jaw and you look up into those piercing blue eyes all topped off with a short brown buzzcut. "Well, now i've never seen anything like this before!" Officer Hunt says truly stunned. You let the situation sink in and then as calmly as possible say "Please take me home Officer Hunt, I need my family to take care of me now." while thinking "OH MY GOD IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!" Frank ponders for a little while and then says "I don't think i'll take you home at all, I think i'll...............
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Microman (UN: me345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/642065-Officer-Frank-Hunts-Harrassment