*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Friends Wish
  2. giants, giants everywhere
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/794859-A-Friends-Wish
by JamMan
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #961619
What if a gay boy is given the power to change people's sizes?
This choice: your choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Friends Wish

    by: Unknown
You decide not to try out the potion's effects just yet and wait to try them tomorrow at school. The rest of your day is pretty normal, watch some TV, frantically study for a test, then you go to sleep...

You wake up the next morning with your alarm clock ringing, you're late as usual. You quickly leap out of bed, take a shower, and have to run to catch the bus.

Joel; your best friend since elementary school has saved you a seat. You sit down next to your best friend. Joel is just barely 16 and only 5 feet 4 inches tall, he's in almost all of your classes, and the two of you practically live at each others houses. He wears a loose T-shirt, and baggy sweat pants usually, and today was no exception. Admittedly you've had a bit of a crush on him, you like his shy smile, and you can't help but look at his amazing body as he changes in your gym class. Joel gets picked on about his height sometimes, and you often wonder how he would be treated if he were taller, much, much taller.

"Hey Mike." He says, greeting you in the same way he always does.

Hey Joel." You reply without thinking.

You talk about sports most of the way to the high school. You and Joel continue talking on the way to your first class of the day, geometry. As the two of you round a corner; Joel, not looking where he is going; barrels straight into Shean Foreman, the biggest and cruelest jock in the school. Almost 7 feet of pure muscle and testosterone, Sean likes to abuse anyone who crosses him. Joel's face is almost buried in Sheans abs, Joel backs up quickly, hoping that Sean will just ignore him since its early in the morning.

"I-I'm sorry Foreman, I'll b-be careful next time." Joel stammers, hoping to avoid further angering Shean.

Shean shoved Joel hard into the wall.

"'Hey!' Watch where the hell you're going, you little shit, or I'll mash you to a pulp!" Shean growled before stalking off.

"Are you ok man?" You say, helping your friend stand up.

"Yeah I'm fine." Joel said halfheartedly. "You know, Mike? There are times where I wish I was bigger."

"I bet, people would definitely take you seriously if you were a big guy."

"No kidding."

You think about the potion that you drank yesterday. Joel may not know it, but you're going to grant his wish.

Geometry class goes quite normally, the droning teacher boring almost everyone to death. You decide that this would be a good time to start making your friend's wish real. Joel sits two desks ahead of you. You focus on Joel.

"I should take it slow; don't want Joel turning into a giant in the middle of class." You think to yourself.

You imagine Joel, being just a half-inch taller. Ahead of you Joel shivers a tiny bit, then he shifts in his chair a little. You get the feeling that it worked, but you wait for the end of the class before you try and make your best friend grow more. The class bell rings, and the class stands up and files slowly out the door. You look carefully at Joel as the two of you head to your next class, he does look just a teeny bit taller. The potion really does work! You try to hide your excitement over your new-found powers.

"This is so cool!" You think to yourself.

Just as you are coming to your next class, you decide its time to make Joel a little bigger again. You focus again on your friend. You try making him another half an inch taller. Joel shivers again, still unaware that he is growing. You smile slightly, now your best friend is a full inch taller.

"Something wrong dude?" You ask.

"I dunno. I just felt this sort of cold tingle, but it's gone now." He answers.

The class passes without much happening, aside from the teacher flipping out on a student who forgot to turn off their cell phone.

You and Joel met again outside of the classroom.

"Hey Mike."

"What?" You ask hurriedly, your next class is the only one you don't have with Joel, but it also happens to be your favorite class; History.

"You want to come over to my house tonight? My folks are out of town, and they left me and Ian in charge of the place, and Ian is staying over at his girlfriends house; So we'd have the house to ourselves.

If Joel's 18 year old brother was there you would normally ask if Joel wanted to come over to your place instead, but since Ian was out, it was perfect.

"Sounds like a great idea! I'll just need to grab some stuff from my house, then I'll come over."

Joel follows you on your way to History class, you keep talking about what the two of you should do at Joel's house. Without thinking, you picture him growing again. Joel shivers, and you hastily erase the thought from your mind, hoping he doesn't notice that he just grew another inch in about 3 seconds.

History goes by like a blur, as do most of your other classes. You choose not to try and make Joel any bigger for a little while, after what happened earlier.

During gym class you notice something different about your friend. He looks stronger, as you change in the locker room after class, you wait for Joel to finish changing back into his regular clothes, gazing at his chiseled body from top to bottom. His pecs seem bigger, his abs look even more defined. Your eye trails onto his package, even that seems bigger too. You dismiss this as Joel pulls on his loose fitting shirt again. He looks up at you. That shy smile playing across his face.

"Ready to go Mike?"

"Yeah, sure."

While on the bus Joel is oddly quiet, but you have stuff to think about too, so you leave him to his thoughts. You decide to make him grow again. You want him to notice this time. Once again you picture a growing Joel in your mind.

"Let's try 2 inches this time." You think to yourself. Smirking slightly as Joel shivers again.

"Ugh. I'm getting that tingle again." He groans. "I'm feeling a little dizzy."

You realize that other people might notice him getting bigger, so you try to make this one slower. You actually see Joel growing this time. His loose shirt slowly getting tighter around his broadening chest. His baggy sweat pants getting smaller and smaller to his enlarging body. By the time you get off the bus Joel is a full 5 feet 8 inches tall.

Wanting to get back to your friend, you hastily grab your things, just as you're about to leave you think: "Joel's clothes won't fit him for long." You turn back, you carefully go into your older brother's room. You go into his closet and grab a shirt and a pair of basket ball shorts that are probably too big even for your brother.

Joel swings the door open quickly.

"Hey Mike!" He says cheerily.

"Hi again." You say, stepping in through the door.

Joel looks at you quizzically.

"Uh, Mike? Did you get shorter?"

"Errr. No?"

"Really? You look shorter to me."

"Maybe you're just going through a well deserved growth spurt Joel. I'll go get a tape measure."

You know where pretty much everything is in Joel's house. You quickly get a tape measure and rush back. Joel is practically ecstatic while you measure him.

"You're just over 5' 8" Joel."

"Holy shit! Really!?" Joel is beaming, you've really made his day.

Again by accident you picture your friend growing. Joel groans, and almost loses his balance, his forehead beading up in a cold sweat. He rapidly grows again, his shirt tightening against his massive shoulders and expanding pecs, the sweats bulging out more at the crotch due to his growing package. He's even taller than you are now. You stop his growth before you make him fall down. He wipes his brow, and instinctively looks up to find you.

"I'm down here Joel." You say, smirking at the look shock on your best friend's face as he looks down at you for the first time.

"F-fuck dude. I really am growing." His look of shock becoming one of shy curiosity. "Uh, Mike? How tall am I now?"

You chuckle. "I knew you would ask that. Let's see here...You're about 6 feet, and 5 inches tall right now. You've grown almost a foot taller." You say, a hard on forming in your pants, you blush a little and hope your best friend doesn't notice how turned on you are by him/

Joel grabs at his uncomfortably tight shirt. His face blushing slightly as he asks. "Do you mind Mike? Please, its really tight?"

"Oh, uh, s-sure." Your face blushes bright red, but your friend ignores it.

"Thanks." Joel grunts as he peels his shirt off of his muscular body. You gasp at how much stronger he is now. His abs are almost made from chiseled marble. His biceps look like he had anacondas under his skin, his pecs are as big as water melons. He smiles devilishly when he notices how fascinated you are with his body.

"I wonder how big I'll get. You sure seem to be hoping I'll keep on growing."


And you choose to....




You have the following choices:

1. Continue to make him grow.

*Noteb*
2. Make yourself as big as Joel.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
JamMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/794859-A-Friends-Wish