*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/971964-The-Magic-Stone/cid/257415-A-Knightly-Encounter
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #971964
Upon walking to school, I find a magic stone in the bushes, whatll happen next?
This choice: let the rock take you where it wants to go.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Knightly Encounter

    by: Andolina
You felt the rocks magical powers pull you into its arms. You wished that you could let go, leave where you were standing, but was it safe? Could you get home? Understandably, you had your reservations about giving in so easily. But, thinking as all young children do, what could really go wrong? So you give in to the wonderful lulling sensation of the mysterious stone.
You awake to find yourself on a wet grassy field, rubbing your eyes you sit upright. You can see that it is just before sunrise. The sky begins to open up, and the wildlife around you begins to stir. A new day.

But where are you? Or, more importantly as your eyes glance downward at your new clothing, who are you?

In the distance you hear the soft thunder of hooves. "Horses?" you think. You stand and brush the grass off of your white tunic. You notice that there is a large red cross emblazoned on the front and you are wearing some kind of strange metal helmet that partially obstructs your view of the surrounding landscape.
"You there!" a far off voice shouts. "I say. You there, boy! Come here and help me with my horse."
You turn to see a white haired man coming from out of the woods. You...

You have the following choices:

1. help the man, but later find out this was a bad idea.

2. hop onto a passing carriage and wave goodbye.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andolina (UN: memo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobby G. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/971964-The-Magic-Stone/cid/257415-A-Knightly-Encounter