*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica, a slutty blonde, Senior
  2. The Last Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/974662-My-Shrinking-Summer-Vacation/cid/2481927-Jessica-a-slutty-blonde-Senior
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Atrus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #974662
On your last day of school you are shrunk and taken on a vacation you will never forget...
This choice: Jessica, a slutty blonde, Senior  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica, a slutty blonde, Senior

    by: Jwheels
It was Jessica one of the hottest and richest but most sluttiest girls in the school. You were a little intimidated by her saying this as you don't know the exact extent of fun she's willing to have at your size but at the same time your excited to find out. It was then that you truly took in her beauty noticing instantly like always she's showing more skin than most girls would but you didn't mind at all taking in all of her and her outfit, from her perfectly pedicured feet in sandals her nails painted a deep vibrant purple to her hairless toned legs only covered by her summer dress and you see she's living up to her nickname of "shameless Jess" as she's going commando showing her tiny strip of pubic hairs leading to her glorious pussy you then check out her enourmous ass which to you looks like it could eat up the school to her smooth exposed toned stomach, up to her enormus mounds of flesh known as motorboat city to most of the guys at school, and finally up to her beautiful face noticing just how plump her lips actually are. She again breaks the silence by picking you up saying now how to get you out of here thinking deeply about where she can put you on her person. Aha I have just that place for you little man.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your going to "Motorboat city"

*Noteb*
2. You get an up close experience with her pussy

*Noteb*
3. Your going up her ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jwheels (UN: jordanw69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Atrus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/974662-My-Shrinking-Summer-Vacation/cid/2481927-Jessica-a-slutty-blonde-Senior