*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mona the Airhead
  2. WTF!?
  3. Genre!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/974669-Wario-Ware-Weirdness/cid/253747-Mona-the-Airhead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #974669
An interactive story about Transformation (Mainly Inflation) and Wario Ware
This choice: Mona  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mona the Airhead

    by: Fireice
It was a lovely day at the Wario Ware company. Mona was off walking around the company and realized that everyone went home. She really didn't want to leave just yet..but she obviously didn't want to be alone eaither.

"It's so boring!" Mona said with a sigh. "What's boring..." a voice replied. "ASHELY?!" "That's my name." Ashley..one of the new younger, and EVIL employees to Wario Ware was also there. "Oh hello Ashley, why are you still here?" Mona asked. "Maybe I should ask the same about you Ms.Mona." the girl replied. Mona was about to say something..but knew Ashley was smart enough to make a great remark.

"So,how about some new microgames I made?" Mona asked. "Yeah..why not." Ashley replied. Mona then took out her new set of strange microgames...some included q-tip in the ear, pump the gas, and a one showing some person's head inflating like a balloon. "The balloon one is fun..where do you get your ideas." The little demon girl asked. Mona sat there for a second smiling. "Well" she started "It's a dream I've had..my head suddenly inflated like a balloon..and the rest is history." "You know..I can make your dream a reality." Ashley told Mona in a devilish tone. "You..you can?!" the red head replied. Ashley then glared at Mona and said "but there are pre-cautions." Then Ashley, with a quick snap, made some magical items appear. Then Ashley took out a blue vile. "Drink this" Ashley said, "and whatever you wish will happen." Mona looked at it..but feeling a bit thirsty anyway went with it. "Well..here goes nothing" And in a gulp, Mona imagined herself with an inflated head...suddenly..she felt her head feel strange. "ooh" Mona said as the sound of air inflated her head. Mona's cheeks puffed out like basketballs..and her eyeballs bugged out a little..second by second Mona's head inflated huge like a round beach ball. "My goodness.." Mona laughed "this is wonderful..thanks Ashley." "But remember" Ashley told her again "there are pre-cautions." "What kind" Mona asked. "Well..you know..slight airheaded-ness, puffy cheeks..and you might fart a bit." Ashley giggled. "FART?..but this is my head." Mona shouted. Ashley stopped laughing for a minute. "Well..I didn't say the potion was a complete success. hehe." Mona started to laugh to a little..I mean..it was just her and Ashley..she wasn't worried. Mona suddenly..

You have the following choice:

1. Starts feeling some of the side-effects of Ashley's potion.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/974669-Wario-Ware-Weirdness/cid/253747-Mona-the-Airhead