*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I guess vore counts as unusual...
  2. WTF!?
  3. Genre!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/974669-Wario-Ware-Weirdness/cid/279428-I-guess-vore-counts-as-unusual
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #974669
An interactive story about Transformation (Mainly Inflation) and Wario Ware
This choice: Ashley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I guess vore counts as unusual...

    by: NelsonJ
As always, Ashley is trying to make another potion of some sort. She carefully checks a spellbook she has held open as she casually tosses various things into her cauldron. "Just a little more of this...and some of this..." she mumbles, as she tosses a few more things in and slams the book shut. "There! That should do it!" Ashley exclaims, as she dips a flask into her cauldron.

"Mwehehe...this potion should allow me to eat anything..." she says, as she starts to gulp down the contents of the flask. "Erk...tastes kind of unpleasant." she says, as she puts the flask away. For a moment, her stomach, mouth, and jaws start to feel a little tingly, but the feeling soon fades.

"Hrum...I hope that means it worked..." Ashley says, as she looks around the room for something to test her new ability on. "Hrum...let's see...something I wouldn't particularly miss..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Obligitory Watermelon

2. Something living...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/974669-Wario-Ware-Weirdness/cid/279428-I-guess-vore-counts-as-unusual