*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/257153-Virtual-Reality
by Sage
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #977635
Making your little fantasy a reality. A Star Technologies Affiliate. Additions welcome.
This choice: VR  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Virtual Reality

    by: HeroicWriter
"VR setting?" you say, delighted at the idea of not only living your macrofurry fantasies, but also of living them in a fantasy world. "Well, this is interesting... could you describe that better?"
Your excitement increases when you learn you and your companion could be linked to a computer, which's able to create a whole world in both your minds and to make the experience seem totally real to both of you.

There are ten settings to choose.

JUNGLE, for who wants to live a Tarzan story.

WARRIORS, if you prefer a Conan-like story.

GARDEN, the nicest setting, where you can, for example, to play hide-and-seek with your companion.

CAVE, the darker setting.

SPACE, where you're given the opportunity to travel on spaceships, deal with robots and see space battles.

BOAT, if you want to enjoy open sea.

SNOW MOUNTAIN, if you'd like to sky with a giant anthro.

DESERT, if you aren't afraid to be burned by the sun.

FURCITY, if you want to live in a reality similar to real world, except that people are anthros, so you're seen as a tiny freak.


And finally, FALSE REALITY, where you and your "friend" can go into a world totally like the real one, even including people you know, and the anthro's a freak.

You muse for a while. All these choices are so interesting!
Finally, you choose...








You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Furcity.

2. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HeroicWriter (UN: xela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/257153-Virtual-Reality