*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Toe rub
  2. Between her toes!
  3. Sakura paints
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/257048-Toe-rub
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Trys rubbing her skin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Toe rub

    by: fighter07
Naruto decides that getting her attention from here is the best chance. He looks at the giant toes that seem to stretch on forever beside him. He swallows his fear, and begins to rub the skin of the toes to get her attention.

Meanwhile, Sakura is painting her big toe, not realizing she just almost killed her teammate. She is just about done the nail when she feels a weird sensation between her toes.

Naruto is rubbing her skin as hard as he can yelling to her "Sakura! Down here! It's me, Naruto! I'm between your toes!"

Although Sakura can't hear him, she definetly feels something between her toes. Sakura then...

You have the following choices:

1. Reaches down between her toes

2. Rubs her toes together

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fighter07 (UN: fighter07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/257048-Toe-rub