*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/382511-Ichigos-least-favorit-paring
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Rukia still thinks its a bug  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Ichigo's least favorit paring

    by: Dylan M
(Before fighter07 decides to change this, I want to point out that Dren DID get killed before. And if an Anime Characters die, who do you think they'd run into? I'll tell you, either Soul Reapers or Hollows.)

Start the chapter!
_______________________________________________________

Rukia was about to kill the bug when a voice got both her and Ichigo's attention.

When he saw who it was, Ichigo moaned

OF ALL PEOPLE IT HAD TO BE HIM!?!?

Dren the Cyniclon, in his gigai. He was wearing a simple black shirt and jeans with sneakers

His short hair was black and his ears were human-looking, but his eyes, voice and skin tone were unchanged.

Rukia had met him after some gut called 'Deep Blue' killed him; Dren had been trying to become a hollow by messing with the hole in his ghost's chest so he could protect someone.

The result would have been a half-Soul Reaper half-hollow.

Rukia had stopped him and it was true love at first sight for them both. But he was resurrected and Rukia couldn’t see him because of her Soul Reaper duties until Ichigo had taken her powers and she came across him in their respective gigai bodies, they had almost had their first kiss with Ichigo had shouted to get a room if they were going to be making out at the two of them. After Rukia had introduced them, Dren had burst out laughing, just what he found funny was made in the brief conversation after he’d calmed down, and it was something Ichigo would have struck a deal with Grand Fisher to wipe from his mind.
________________________________________________________________________
Flashback

Dren: That’s your name? Ichigo?

Ichigo: Yeah (Ichigo starts walking away from Dren and Rukia)

Dren: Doesn’t that translate into the word “Strawberry”?

Ichigo(dismissively): Shut up

Dren (grinning): OK, see ya later…Strawberry!

Ichigo (Edward-being-called-‘short’-class temper): DON’T CALL ME STRAWBERRY!

End Flashback
________________________________________________________________________
Ichigo had been so mad he’d attacked Dren, Dren knocked him out and Ichigo and woken up with Orihime wrapping his head in bandages. After that, Dren had always referred to Ichigo as “Strawberry” and pulled jokes like giving him putting strawberries in Ichigo’s food and giving him strawberry-flavored things at lunch without Ichigo noticing, then when Ichigo had noticed the taste of strawberries (He always made a face like he’d chugged ten gallons of sewer water when he realized he tasted strawberries), Dren would leap from his seat, point at Ichigo, and shout “CANNIBLE!” in a prankster’s tone.

HE DROVE ICHIGO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the worst parts were that Rukia was always inviting Dren over and The Soul Society expected him to help deal with hollows. Because of what he was doing when he met Rukia, Dren had gained a few powers that interested the Soul Society. So much so that the Soul Society had taken his real body and given him a gigai and would only give him his real body back if he joined the Soul Society permanently, instead of freelance hollow-fighting despite the fact that he ALWAYS showed up and fought the hollows whenever one showed up.

The first being his Hollow-sense, it worked so well He was already were the hollow was attacking before the Soul Society even knew a hollow was around.

Next was his Hollow-Threat Level detector. Depending on the Type of hollow (Single Identity-class, Menos-class, Gillian-class, Adjuchas-class, Vasto lorde-class) , an image appeared in Dren’s mind that was as if one generated ripples on a pond without throwing a stone. One ripple was Single Identity-class, two ripples were Menos-class, three ripples were Gillian-class, four ripples were Adjuchas-class, and five ripples were Vasto lorde-class. Being able to tell how powerful the hollows were made him invaluable enough

But lastly, and unluckily for Ichigo, Dren had the power to put Hollows into gigais of their monstrous forms so anyone could what a hollow was and the people screaming and running away made it easy as hell for any Soul Reapers to find the hollow and kill it.

“Say Rukia, what are you doing?” Dren asked. “I’m trying to kill this stupid bug.” Rukia answered

“Well…if your busy, I could just come back…but I was wondering…if…you know…you’d like to go out with me today Rukia.” Dren said

“Are you saying that you want to take me out on a date?” Rukia asked with a blush.

“Only if you’d like. It’ll be a relief to go with you without Strawberry fallowing us everywhere…speaking of Strawberry, were is he?”

“Don’t know, but I know he hates bugs, but maybe he won’t notice it, like you said we could use a date without Ichigo spying on us or tagging along to ruin our time together.”

Ichigo couldn’t believe this. But he COULD go with them and try to ruin the date until Rukia changed him back, unless of course, Rukia squashed him before going with Dren…

You have the following choices:

1. Dren and Rukia go out (Ichigo tags along)

2. Squash the bug, and then the two go out

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/382511-Ichigos-least-favorit-paring