*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Game Time
  2. The red head
  3. Rukia's foot slamming training
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/436868-Game-Time
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Torture Him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Game Time

    by: Lawliet
---Quite a bit OOC for Orihime but oh wel the show goes on---

" Lets have some real fun Rukia " says Orihime with a smile as she graps Ichigo and tosses him to the floor. Ichigo feels as if he is falling for ever but somehow when he hits the floor he lives. Ichigo looks up to where Orihime and Rukia are sitting then a burst of fear rushes over him as he sees Orihime removeing her sandals and smileing. "Ok this should be fun " says Rukia as she begins to remove her school shoes and her long black socks. " holy shit " thinks Ichigo as he sees the two Giantess getting ready to 'Have Fun' with him. "I gotta get outa here " he says as he starts to run but then suddenly a huge shadow comes over him as he looks up and sees Orihime's huge bare foot about to come crashing down on top of him. Ichigo runs as fast as he can and just barely makes it out of Orihime's way but just then he is scooped up by Rukia. " How Bout we set some rules, if you make it to your door from where ever you land you are free to go but who ever catches you gets to decide your fate. " says Rukia with a big grin. " sounds fun" says Orihime with a giggle. then Ichigo looks at Rukia and says " wait where ever i land ? " then suddenly Rukia throws Ichigo off into the middle of the room and he lands with a soft *thud* and trys to make his head stop spinning once he gets up he notices Rukai and Orihime both running toward him. Ichigo gets up and begins to run for his door but it is no use he is instantly pulled up into the air by someone he turns his head to try to find out who's hand he is in and sees the smileing face of.....

You have the following choices:

1. Orihime

2. Rukia

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lawliet (UN: lawliet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/436868-Game-Time