*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/657522-Make-Naruto-her-Play-Toy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Make Naruto her "Play" Toy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Make Naruto her "Play" Toy.

    by: Unknown
Sakura decides to make Naruto her play toy.
"Sakura! Please!" Naruto cried. Sakura placed Naruto on her desk and used a sort of Jitsu on him.
"What are you doing to me?" Naruto asked. Naruto quickly noticed he lost all control of his ninja skills, he couldn't use any Jitsus or anything. Naruto also grew to the size of about 2 inches.
"Hah, no you're a perfect size for me to play with you." Sakura said. Sakura gripped Naruto in her hand and slipped off her sandals.
Sakura looked down at her pretty toes and wiggled them, showing Naruto her next plan.
"How do you like my feet, Naruto?" asked Sakura. Naruto gulped silently.
Sakura went to her desk and grabbed a small slit of tape, and taped Naruto onto the floor.
She placed both of her giantess feet above his tiny body.
She lowered her index toe onto Naruto, rubbing it upon his face. "You know Naruto, I have all control over you, and can do whatever I desire to you."
Sakura rubbed all 5 of her toes on Naruto, and soon placed her foot right ontop of his body. She pressed slightly harder every second, smothering his puny body under her foot.
"Sakura! Please stop! I'll do anything!" Naruto begged.
"Alright, I wont kill you. Kiss my toes." Sakura demanded. Naruto hesitated, but began to kiss her big giantess toes. She felt his little lips rub on them.
She made him lick her feet too, and eventually she took him off the floor and placed Naruto right on her sandal where the toe placement is. Naruto was too weak to move.
She lowered her toes right on his body, smothering him underneath her pretty giantess feet.
She wiggled and rubbed her toes all over him, enjoying ever second of it.
Next she..

You have the following choices:

1. Decided to have some more fun.

*Noteb*
2. Finished off Naruto.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/657522-Make-Naruto-her-Play-Toy