*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Normal size
  2. She is 1 in
  3. Tiny Rukia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/681675-Normal-size
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Normal size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Normal size

    by: Unknown
Rukia stops for a moment and thinks if she should get Ichigo's attention or not. she decides since shes already here she'll get Ichigo. she starts running up to his face but is then blocked by Ichigo moving his hand in his sleep.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yells as she runs into his hand. he wakes up, still a bit tired, and sits up. he checks the time and sees that its 10:00 am.

"crap!" he whispers, as he remembers hes going to the mall with Orihime. just the he sees Rakia lying face-up on his right near his hand. he pokes Rakia to see if she is OK. she then jumps up to her feet and holds her head, feeling a little dizzy. before she can regain her consciousness, Ichigo swoops Rakia up.

"so it is you,Rakia."

"huh?"

"Rakia!"

"AHHHHH! what? oh, hi."

"OH, HI?!?! you were in my bed SHRUNK and all you can say is OH, HI??!?!?"

"yeah"

"what were you doing in my bed?"

"well i think that green gas that the hollow shot at me shrunk me, so i woke up like this and needed help and decided to come to you. i was running up to you but then i ran into your hand, and well got knocked out."

"OK. well since your small you are going to have to stay with me from now on and do as i say."

Ichigo the decides to....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. be evil and torture Rakia

*Noteb*
2. be nice to Rakia

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/681675-Normal-size