*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/EKGYYXPH2-Adjusting-to-her-new-size
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Crush the town with you big boobs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Adjusting to her new size

    by: Finn
(I feel like this actually needs some context so I’ll add a small backstory. This is set after the events of the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.)
Zelda was walking around Hyrule Field, collecting fruits that feel from the sky when she stumbled across this new fruit that she had never seen before. A giant rock had just fallen from the sky and on one part of it was the fruit. There was only one hanging from a branch. It was about the size of a wildberry and it had a rather peculiar shape. Zelda thought, ”Eh what’s the worst that could happen.” before picking the fruit from the branch. She held it in front of her face for a moment before gently popping it in her mouth and swallowing it. Zelda’s eyes widened as she tasted how nice it was. It tasted like spiced pumpkin pie! Nothing happened for a minute and Zelda just shrugged and said, “I guess that it doesn’t have any effects.” She began to walk for a moment before suddenly, she feels strange. Zelda groans and holds her stomach. She falls to her knees and places one hand on the ground, the other still on her stomach. Suddenly, she sees the world around her getting smaller… or was Zelda growing?!
“H-Huh?!” Zelda exclaimed as the world around her kept getting smaller and smaller. The rock from before looked like a mere pebble at this point. She kept growing for what felt to her like an eternity until eventually, it stopped. Zelda looked around her. Hyrule Castle was right next to Zelda’s, now giant, boots. It used to be a divine building that stood, towering over any passer by but now, it was around the size of Zelda’s boot. Down by her fingertips was a village. A village that happened to be your home. You are Tyne Arnold, a 19 year old farmer who lives on his own. Your family was murdered by the Yiga Clan a few years ago and ever since, you have been working at the farm by yourself, earning just about enough money to get by. You claim to be a skilled swordsman, which you are, but nobody ever seems to take you seriously because of your age.

You’d been selling milk and vegetables at your stall when you felt the ground rumbling. At first, you thought nothing of it but when you heard screaming, you felt more panicked. You heard people yelling things like “She’s become a monster!” and “Our Princess has betrayed us!” whilst they ran into there homes. You suddenly felt a shadow cast over you. You looked to your left to see the Princess of Hyrule, Zelda, towering over the village. She was wearing her usual blue and white shirt, black hood, brown boots with sheep wool at the top and overly-tight, black, leather trousers. You didn’t bother running because surely Zelda meant well. Surely. You saw that Zelda then began to wobble around slightly. She could lose her balance and fall! She then completely loses her balance and falls onto her front. Her breasts land on top of the village, crushing everyone and everything in it. Zelda’s breasts narrowly miss you since you aren’t properly in the village.
“NO!” You scream as you watch the entire village get crushed. Zelda heard your cries and turned her head to face you. You take a moment to realise this but when you do you fall backwards in shock.
“Gah!” You shuffle backwards as Zelda gets up into a crossed leg sitting position. You back away as much as you can but Zelda is still able to reach you. She grabs you with a firm yet gentle grip and pulls you up to her face. You have your eyes closed, preparing for the worst but suddenly, Zelda says, “Oh, please don’t worry little one. I shan’t harm you in any way. I feel terrible for crushing all of those Hylians. I simply couldn’t find my balance. I would never purposefully harm any living being.”
Zelda spoke in a soft, gentle tone. To your surprise, you are brought to Zelda’s chest in a sort of hug. She hugged you tightly yet it was rather comforting. What happens next? Do you try and wriggle free or do you enjoy this moment?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Escape! Zelda is a murderer!

*Noteb*
2. Stay. Zelda never meant to harm anyone.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Finn (UN: mynameisfinn1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/EKGYYXPH2-Adjusting-to-her-new-size