*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/1657671-Being-downgraded-once-more
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Decided to have some more fun.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Being downgraded once more!

    by: smith
Sakura flexed her toes in order to confirm Naruto was nicely placed beneath the her toes of her pretty giantess feet.
"I bet your going to enjoy my gigantic toes covering your tiny form Naruto" Sakura said.
Naruto was wiggle as much as one of his form could muster only to no avail. With Sakura giant toes completely wrapped around him causing him to inhaled the scent of her feet topped with the rubber cushion of her ninja sandal Naruto was completely sandwiched.
"Please Sakura! I'll do anything to get out from underneath your feet." Naruto exclaimed.
Surprisingly Sakura was able to hear Naruto minuscule voice from underneath her toes.
"Alright Naruto if you really want to get out from underneath my feet your gonna have live on my foot for the next year." said Sakura.
Naruto upon hearing this felt his heart drop at the fact that either option would leave him at his crushes feet.
"Alright Sakura... you win if you let me out I'll live on your foot for the next year. Just please get me out from here its really starting to hurt!" Naruto said in defeat.
"Oh goody! I got myself my first little resident to live at my gorgeous feet, but before you can live at my feet I'll undo the justu that I did to make you bigger. If your gonna live on my feet you might as well be as small as possible so you can enjoy all the view of my feet." Sakura said as she began to make hand signs.
Suddenly Naruto found him slowly contracting from his 2 inch size until everything around him including Sakura's toes become gigantic mountains.
After the shrinking process was done Naruto found himself at 1/10 of an inch again. Looking up into the view Naruto realized his decision was a bad one as Sakura's pinky toe alone was 100 times his size. He felt Sakura's toes wiggle from anticipation of his arrival which caused massive tremors for Naruto which lead for him to fall straight into her toe.
Sakura in the meantime looked down at her sandal while spreading her toes just so she could get a glimpse of her new microscopic resident.
"Awww! Naruto I love how tiny you've gotten it almost as if your really truly wanted to live at your goddess feet!" Sakura squealed.
Naruto sighed he was at this point just a speck compared to his goddess that stood far above him without hesitation Naruto ran forward and began to climb onto of the nail of Sakura's big toe. It took nearly 10 minutes to do but Sakura was more than content watching her obedient servant climb her pretty toes.
"Naruto! You did such a good job at climb your Goddess toe's that I'll allow you to live on top of my big toe nail!" Sakura exclaimed.
"Great... I the only thing I managed to do today was to get Sakura to notice how small i was and I got stuck living on her continental size toes." Naruto said in a depressed tone.
When Sakura was done observing her servant she slowly began to reach for the paint bottle once more to finish her shade of green in which she was using to impress Sasuke and once more began painting her toenails.
While Naruto quickly tired to run out of the way he was unable to avoid the paint this time which lead to him quickly being covered in the paint.
It only took 5 minutes for the paint to dry while high above Sakura was excited that she had finished painting the last of her nails she looked over again to see Naruto completely stuck. Sakura couldn't help but laugh at Naruto predicament. In doing so it caused her to flex and wiggle her toes including the one inwhich Naruto was stuck to.
Naruto could only cry in agony as Sakura's goddess size toes were waving all over the place due to her laughter which sounded like a goddess that completely surrounded him.
When Sakura had finished laughing she finally send something to Naruto. "Alright my little Naruto!!! Since your already stuck to my nail polish you might as well consider this your home. I'll feed your crumbs and you can drink my toe sweat so that way you can survive but its entirely up to me when you get your nutrient!." Sakura voiced echoed.
Naruto however still continued to struggle no hope of escape forever stuck to his goddess big toe stuck in the green nail polish prison.
Naruto considered falling asleep and just wait until Sakura had decided to calm down it wasn't like he was gonna be able to move anytime soon.
Naruto decided to...?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Naruto wakes up later that night!

*Noteb*
2. Sakura pokes Naruto to keep him awake!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smith (UN: church0504 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/1657671-Being-downgraded-once-more