*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andy's Gain
  2. Andy
  3. Preparing for the Party!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/981300-Mattys-Ultimate-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/299705-Andys-Gain
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #981300
Matty is just finding out that maybe he can't eat what he wants and not gain weight
This choice: The same height but seems to have gained a bit too  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Andy's Gain

    by: ByronB
Andy and you have always had the same shaped body, slim toned and sporty. However it looked as though the past year had caught up with him a little more than it had caught up with you, and by the sounds of how he commented to you you guess he hasn't noticed himself yet.

You go over to him 'Hey, hands off the buffet, there's more people to come yet, at the rate your going there'll be none left!'

'Haha, sorry kid, it's just the past month i've had such a huge appetite and im always hungry! Not like before when i never really felt hungry, im constantly eating!'

'Yer, i can see that' you say and poke your friends slight tum.'

'Whatever, luckily its not affecting my weight yet'

'Are you sure about that?'

Matty looks down and says 'This is nothing, its what, 2 lbs??'

He says:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/981300-Mattys-Ultimate-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/299705-Andys-Gain